Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 12/27/2012

# English: - It has a very thin and solid steel. Feels heavy and the wooden cover makeas a nice texture and grip; - Very long tenon and draft hole cleaner; - The chamber cleaner is long with nice teeth and rounded head for a 100% cleaning; - The tobacco smasher looks more like alluminum, but it has a ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byolle0047 on 12/20/2011

Great quality, does the job. Wood is real and maintains color even after a year. Design is much better than traditional pipetools wich are dull looking. Quality could be better, but its so cheap its not even a real con, just buy a bunch. Had this for over a year now, it has been everywhere with me. Long ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byolle0047 on 09/17/2011

Good build quality Looks great Can tailstand on the tamper Solid reamer My choice for all of my tampers. The "comb" gets harder and harder to unfold the more i use it. Just to be picky i could comment that the tamper is not completely round and quite soft and sustainable to damage. Great pipe ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychicken409 on 07/16/2010

- it works good - it looks nice, and it is nicely built - functions are enough for beginners - very solid feel not really a lot of cons, I am a beginner, it works good for me, the only problem is the smell of this tool, I am not sure if its from the paint of the wood part of the steel part not loose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWarpnow on 04/06/2010

It looks nice, and has alot going for it. Its not too expensive, and it does what it is supposed to do. Mine broke, kinda. It still works, but the mechanism that keeps the tools inside the body broke so they swing freely. Not really a big deal. Also, its off balance, and mine won't stand on its tamp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySniperman2012 on 07/15/2009

it works well, it looks nice. the tools included seems very strong and long lasting, the wood itself is a diff story. the wood is very thin, but it does seem like it may be real wood. seems like if you used this tool and applied too much force, or used it for something other than its purpose, it could ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections