DX » Community » Reviews » EP-PLC5506 200Mbps Home Plug Powerline Network Communication Adapters (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluisrsm2012 on 03/30/2013

Excelente, no se degrada la internet, muy util con mi smart tv, No Fue Necesaria Ninguna Configuracion. No Ha Presentado Ningun Tipo De Problema. Excelente, no se degrada la internet, muy util con mi smart tv, No Fue Necesaria Ninguna Configuracion. No Ha Presentado Ningun Tipo De Problema Excelente,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVolKu on 01/18/2013

Complete the 2 devices. Easy to install. High-quality plastic housing. When enabled appears high-frequency whistle. In a quiet environment, this whistle somewhat annoying. Maybe it's me are not so lucky with the party devices. There is no software monitoring speed, only discrete led on the front panel,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynorbear on 01/15/2013

Networking using the power cable already installed. Nice velocity (up to 200Mbps theorically) Well constructed and presented, good plastic and printings. Lan cables included. Small package, useful for long distance shipments. You cannot use the same plug to use power of it. Only comes with EU plug and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorbear on 01/15/2013

Up to 100Mbps in home use. Multiple networks in the same power circuit. I have 3 of them used for sharing video over DLNA and i can see HD movies from 2 TVs simultaneously and share the internet connection at the same time. The instructions to reset and synch are different from the user manual. Sometimes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLucianoRocha on 12/23/2012

exellent product ,i have it over a year! doesnt do any problems plugs in quiet easily i plugged the device at APS room(isolated) have signal all over my house I have not seen anything bad on the device, must be used to find out more but I'm happy with what I have seen so far. excellent device which can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidost1 on 12/21/2012

Reliable, compact, don't overheat, true plug and play product. No configuration is needed plug a cable and stick it to the power socket and it works. The product comes with 2 ethernet cables so it saves buying extra cables. The connection quality sometimes drops from the maximum speed to less than maximum ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byorran21 on 11/13/2012

exellent product ,i have it over a year! doesnt do any problems plugs in quiet easily i plugged the device at APS room(isolated) have signal all over my house come to think about it there are no problems with this device i searched for home plug in stores at my country, and the prices were high in 30... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDericoRS on 10/17/2012

great device. sturdy, well finished. a good distance, ideal for communication where you do not want to make holes in the wall or other changes that take more time and cost. recommend to many situations, practical and easy to use. a great invention, really helpful. I have not seen anything bad on the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygilrosner on 10/15/2012

very easy to install.just plug it and it works. clear and usefull good manual and instrutions. works like i wanted. looks nice. shipping was fast and on time. working fast up to 200mbs. some disturbing ellectric noise from one item but it works fine so i didnt pay attention to that. liked the item. going ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byurasoft on 10/04/2012

This product has neat appearance and good quality assembly. It is very easy to use it. The good stable speed as opposed to wifi is also a great plus for this device. And the walls are no a problem to the signals of this device you can use it in any room you want, and the speed will not be changed the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections