DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Portable Mini Folding Knife with Clip - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1Alamo on 06/13/2014

Despite its size, very easy to open with one hand, good broadleaf has an edge well, is the insurance that is effective, preventing accidental closure, comfortable to add to a keychain. - In spite of having recently, it seems a good material, so I think it would provide a good service for quite some time, until now I did not find anything against it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzimmo on 03/20/2014

It is a convenient pocketknife. Small enough to go in your jeans' small lighter/knife/anythign pocket usually on the right side. Blade is sturdy (I had one similar knife before and I know that it can make serious damage to the soda bottles when you try to remove plastic wrapping around bottles. I see no exact cons with this knife. Sure I owned one similar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPelife on 11/08/2013

He is of a size that anyone can get it. Body completely made ??of resistant metal. Wooden details than a touch of beauty in the knife. Blade sturdy and very cut. It is very light Easy to take it anywhere you go. Where it is holds not comfortable Blade slightly wide This knife I attended as desired. Cut timber, fruit, among other things and have not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 09/12/2013

I am sure, you will love this knife!!! It is so awesome, the appearance is wonderful, nice fulfillment. It has small size, you will enjoy holding it in your hand ! Of course it does what it is supposed to do, it slices quite well. You can take it with you everywhere, it occupies not much place in your pocket. It will help you in any situation where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAchorius on 03/22/2013

Small, compact and attractive, it perfectly fulfills its mission. Perfect for everyday use such as opening packages or cutting ropes. The small chain is not very useful, the belt clip is well made and sturdy. Not very strong but it is normal for a small knife of this size. The blade is not very sharp. It is sufficient, but it is difficult to sharpen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabicair on 02/15/2013

Easy to carry, drawing the blade and the handle to the appropriate size, good locking system and scratch-resistant paint! Does not rust easily and is easy to clean. It was very difficult to sharpen the blade, which came totally blind! This is very common in the DX knives. After much effort to get a close result we wanted, but it was not yet suitable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections