DX » Community » Reviews » NINJA Sports Badminton Rackets w/ 3 Feather Shuttlecocks - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPulim on 05/23/2013

rackets cheap and good quality. The shuttle could be better finished. Recommend for outdoor sports on days with little wind. Ideal for family fun. For price and good quality, do not have much to complain about. the shuttlecock feather could be a little better ... maybe a little heavier. buy it! For price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogrm on 02/09/2013

Good racket for those who like playing badminton as a hobby. They come in a carrying bag and a tube with 3 feather shuttlecocks The owner has to take the same cares of any baminton rackets. I bought it for my child, but deffintely this is not a toy. So I've been played badminton sometimes. I like very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBMD65 on 12/04/2012

The cost benefit is unbelievable! I thought for the price the item would be fragile and shoddy, what a pleasant surprise, the product is of excellent quality. I could not believe when I got! The rackets are light and good quality, the shuttles are great too. I recommend! I have nothing negative to speak ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections