Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySvyatoslavSN on 07/29/2014

Прекрасная трубочка. По размерам сидит отлично на 18650. Доставка примерно месяц. Read more

Impression:Отличный товар;

0 0
  • posted byDanceDanceHat on 09/20/2013

This converter is made of a good plastic. The quality is good, protected Trustfire 18659 is fits nicely. The price could be much lower I think though the quality is pleasant. This converter is not suitable for my flood-to-throw Cree Q5 zoomable flashlight. My particular model uses 3xAAA batteries with special holder and was equiped with additional extension ... Read more

In package Comparison in size (18650, 3xAAA box) Size comparizon - top view 18650 is inserted The converter is not useful for this flashlight
    0 0
  • posted byreformer on 08/26/2013

excellent fit and just what I wanted and fits the torch well and will be very usefull as an adapter for the battery so it fits neatly in the torch and does not roll around in the torch and stays in the contact area also it stays flush with the end of the torch none you are a good firm to deal with and I will deal with you again your products are spot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynztdm on 08/06/2012

Very easy to use, quite sturdy. Great for making 18650s fit inside C flashlights or flashlights meant to take a 3xAAA adaptor. Some 18650s are slightly thicker than others so the thinner ones will just slide out of this and defeat the purpose. Cut this in half and it will turn CR123A cells into C cells. Very useful for 2 x C Maglites when upgrading ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections