DX » Community » Reviews » 5V 2A Regulated Switching Power Supply (110~220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTwinsen01 on 09/23/2013

- Stable power supply. Is powering my Raspberry pi and an SATA hard-drive for almost a month non-stop. - Delivers 2A as mentioned in the specifications. - The output can be adjusted between about 4 to 6 volts - Inputs and outputs can be connected easily using the screw connectors. - Metallic case can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEddong on 03/24/2013

- Easy to use. - Power is stable and easy to adjust. - Doesn't heat much, can be enclosed easilly if enough venting is provided. - Really need to be enclosed into a better casing if it is to be install somewhere easy to access. - Casing is not as shown, there's no screw to retain the cap. It just snap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolasantoci on 12/27/2012

It is an economy and good source power , for electronic projects with microcontrollers. The value of 5V can be adjusted by the potentiometer. It is very interesting to do projects. It has a hole in the sheet to insert a screwdriver and calibrate tension without removing the aluminum housing. It have ... Read more

Top view Side view Interior view characteristics Top view 1

0 0 0

• posted byekosshop on 12/20/2012

English : Compact and sturdy power supply device with nice finishings. Very detailed and well identified information. Ideal for Arduino projects and similar. Português : Fonte de alimentação compacta e com bom acabamento. Pinos bem identificados. Para uso em vários projectos com Arduino.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd33g on 12/15/2012

-Came in a sturdy/decent package that could have been mounted if need be -The voltage output of the power supply was pretty solid considering they are 5 dollars a piece -Potentiometer was picked correctly for an easy calibration. -There was no swtich to turn the power supplies on and off. -I noticed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRexCortex on 12/13/2012

-Cheaper and more current than USB chargers for DIY project. -Very small. -No heat under load. -The metal case is not the safest thing I ever seen but is good for integration project. -Connectos can be a bit small depending on your AC cables. The labelling is now correct and safe. My raspberry pi is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywurstsemel on 12/04/2012

- works fine - no influence on hifi system as some other switching power supplies do - good connection terminals, 0,75mm² cable fits (and more than enough for 2A) - could be a little bit smaller - cut outs in the lid are not very good aligned - to adjust the voltage or screw on the terminals, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmints on 11/29/2012

Relatively inexpensive, and a useful product for DIY projects or replacement of power modules. Easy to use, and reasonable available (nominal) power. There should be no problems with heat dissipation. None that I’m aware of, as long as you treat it carefully, because voltage adjustment is a bit fragile ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyvanoers on 11/17/2012

- Great value for money - Has a regulator to allow adjusting output voltage from (in my case) 4.5V to 5.5V - Small - Convenient holes for easy access to connectors and regulator - Housing assembly could have been a little better if the top cover was bolted instead of snapping in. I bought it for my Raspberry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySassa53 on 11/14/2012

Small, very compact. Works in 110Volts to 220Volts. Output stable. Trimmer for voltage DC adjust. Cold till after many time of use. Assembly not so good,may be best. Needs a multimiter to adjust, if necessary to your project. Maybe needs a expert to wire up(AC and DC ) if you don't know what are you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections