- Stable power supply. Is powering my Raspberry pi and an SATA hard-drive for almost a month non-stop.
- Delivers 2A as mentioned in the specifications.
- The output can be adjusted between about 4 to 6 volts
- Inputs and outputs can be connected easily using the screw connectors. - Metallic case can ... Read more
- Easy to use.
- Power is stable and easy to adjust.
- Doesn't heat much, can be enclosed easilly if enough venting is provided. - Really need to be enclosed into a better casing if it is to be install somewhere easy to access.
- Casing is not as shown, there's no screw to retain the cap. It just snap ... Read more
It is an economy and good source power , for electronic projects with microcontrollers. The value of 5V can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
It is very interesting to do projects.
It has a hole in the sheet to insert a screwdriver and calibrate tension without removing the aluminum housing. It have ... Read more
English : Compact and sturdy power supply device with nice finishings. Very detailed and well identified information. Ideal for Arduino projects and similar. Português : Fonte de alimentação compacta e com bom acabamento. Pinos bem identificados. Para uso em vários projectos com Arduino.... Read more
-Came in a sturdy/decent package that could have been mounted if need be
-The voltage output of the power supply was pretty solid considering they are 5 dollars a piece
-Potentiometer was picked correctly for an easy calibration. -There was no swtich to turn the power supplies on and off.
-I noticed ... Read more
-Cheaper and more current than USB chargers for DIY project.
-No heat under load. -The metal case is not the safest thing I ever seen but is good for integration project.
-Connectos can be a bit small depending on your AC cables. The labelling is now correct and safe.
My raspberry pi is ... Read more
- works fine
- no influence on hifi system as some other switching power supplies do
- good connection terminals, 0,75mm² cable fits (and more than enough for 2A) - could be a little bit smaller
- cut outs in the lid are not very good aligned - to adjust the voltage or screw on the terminals, you ... Read more
Relatively inexpensive, and a useful product for DIY projects or replacement of power modules. Easy to use, and reasonable available (nominal) power. There should be no problems with heat dissipation. None that I’m aware of, as long as you treat it carefully, because voltage adjustment is a bit fragile ... Read more
- Great value for money
- Has a regulator to allow adjusting output voltage from (in my case) 4.5V to 5.5V
- Convenient holes for easy access to connectors and regulator - Housing assembly could have been a little better if the top cover was bolted instead of snapping in. I bought it for my Raspberry ... Read more
Small, very compact.
Works in 110Volts to 220Volts.
Trimmer for voltage DC adjust.
Cold till after many time of use. Assembly not so good,may be best.
Needs a multimiter to adjust, if necessary to your project.
Maybe needs a expert to wire up(AC and DC ) if you don't know what are you ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.