DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 1A Regulated Switching Power Supply (110~220V)
Customer’s impression:
Easy use Recomendo a todos!" "Ótimo PRODUTO Excellent Cost x Benefits
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraspedro on 12/19/2014

Produto de ótima qualidade. Enfim,estou muito satisfeito. Read more

Impression:"Ótimo PRODUTO, Recomendo a todos!";

0 0 0

• posted bymandcap on 11/24/2014

Pros: - Price - Easy installation - Size Cons: - No manual included - Quality (I needed receive a second unit because the first didn't work) - Fragile pins to put the cords Read more

Impression:Easy use,Excellent Cost x Benefits;

0 0 0

• posted byJanDeStrooper on 12/05/2013

Very nicely build and compact power supply. Works very well and has a very low rimple. Ideal for small applications. The voltage can be adjusted to +/- 2V (10 to 14Volt DC). Small dimension, proper casing The wires in the connectors blocks are to be fixed with precaution. It is a perfect power supply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoRibas on 03/01/2013

Very small alluminum case. Mine came regulated to 11.99V, for me thats pretty good. I tested it with a 700mA led load, powered from 127V and from 220V, no drop at the output voltage. The heating was moderate at 700mA, after 30min you could still hold it in your hand without burning yourself. It has internal ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylorenzog91 on 02/18/2013

Works very well, does not heat up, and the tension is adjustable and stable. Not bulky and easily removable. In French: Fonctionne tres bien, ne chauffe pas, et la tension est réglable et stable. Pas encombrante et facilement démontable. Considering the price ... Nothing wrong. In French: Etant ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysmints on 11/29/2012

Relatively inexpensive, and a useful product for DIY projects or replacement of power modules. Easy to use, decent (but a bit short) available (nominal) power. There should be no problems with heat dissipation. None that I’m aware of, as long as you treat it carefully, because voltage adjustment is a ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byFredericoRamos on 05/14/2012

Very nice power supply. The output voltage can be ajusted above and below 12V by a trimpot. There is a green led that indicates power on. The case has lots of cooling holes. At $5,00 It is not so pricy but could be cheaper. The size could be smaller too. I use to drive 6 12V 60mm diameters cooler that ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byMirkovich on 10/27/2011

- Has inner fuse (so it's safe to connect it without an external one). - Metallic case. - Has ground-chasis pin. - The PCB has a cut that isolates input and output sections. Only 3 components connect each side: the main transformer, an optocoupler and what seems to be a capacitor. - The 3 way connector ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections