DX » Community » Reviews » Car Seat Backrest Mounting Bracket for Ipad/Ipad 2/Tablet PC - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypirrihiiri on 04/19/2013

Affordable price. At least my item was a poor quality. First time I was intalling mount to my car the clip broke. Two clips that attach the mount in the neck reset are too flimsy! Those should hold the weight of the ipad, which isn't light... The mount seems quite good. It is steady and has lots of adjustment range for different size tabloids. I loved ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPkjoeller on 04/01/2013

Concept is fine. I intended to use them for holding iPad on the car's headrests so my kids could watch movies on long road trips. Bought two for my car, but on first, careful install the clamps snapped on both items when trying to attach is to the headrest bars in 2011 VW Passat. The plastic for the clamps is way too brittle. If the manufacturer changed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJKFFF on 02/18/2013

Cheap and convenient to use iPad in car. I will recommend this frame to people who need a simple frame for iPad in cars. It's still a great our purchase as in my country I won't be able to get any frame with this price. Not easy to attach it to head rest. I'm still figuring it out. I use it on my Honda odyssey. It looks flimsy I hope I won't break it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaShrink on 01/02/2013

-Easy to use and set up -Light weight -Protects the tablet when placed inside -Multiple adjustment points with tilting possibilities -Fits easy every car -Cheap build quality (but hey it is cheap!) so dont be to hard on it. -Big in size Does what is claims and i use it weekly to hold the iPad when i go for a drive with my kids. They usually watch cartoons ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythalespe on 11/26/2012

Very easy to install. Just open and close the clips. It fits nice on my car. I'm using it in the headrest of the back seat. My baby is less then 1 year old. I think if you driving on a accidental road, maybe your tablet i'll fall down. In case of iPad 3 (too heavy) i have no problems with for the price i think its enough. you'll like. I dont know if ... Read more

back seat
    0 0
  • posted byvikous on 11/07/2012

For that price acceptable quality. Easy to attach to wide set of headrests. One joint for orienation settings and one lever for setting tablet holder, which is easily detachable. I bought to use with a Advent Vega 10" (same as Viewpad 10s, Point-of-View Mobii Tegra 10.1) Because of the weight of tablet (700g), it shakes a little bit when driving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedalbb on 08/28/2012

I bought this mount for my tablet. It is designed for the iPad but you can also use it for other tablets similar dimensions. Setting in different directions. I have it mounted on a Ford Focus. It is suitable for 7-inch tablets as design prevents firmly gripped. It is still suitable to compose a post. The design is of cheap material, but serves its purpose.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections