DX » Community » Reviews » MAGPUL MS2 Multi-function Tactical Single/Two-Point Gun Sling with Alloy Mount - Army Green
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykip0rz on 03/25/2013

Awesome sling for airsoft!!!!. Good nylon strap, metal attachments. The green color is very nice it goes well with the rest of the camouflage. Quick release clips, with secure. Fast adjustmen handle. Magpul logo. One to two point slig, you can easily change from one to the other. none so far. It is performing quite well. I use to have a two point sling,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 03/19/2013

Nice solid connection points springs are strong and the the connection points hold nicely . The belt itself is of a soft weave so it conforms to your shoulder nicely . The belt itself is of a soft weave so it conforms to your shoulder nicely . Marked this as a con also as some people may not like it since it can catch on thing that you have on your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGatorDeuce on 03/18/2013

Very well constructed. Good material, not cheap. I was pretty doubtful of the authenticity of the package at ordering, but for the price who can really complain? lol. However, now that I have it (it is mounted on my Mossberg 715t .22 tactical rifle) the sling works great and I have zero complaints. Mine didn't come in a box. Just loose in the package ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFito6220 on 02/19/2013

Muy buen producto. Sus terminaciones y calidad son mas que aceptables por el precio pagado. 100 % recomendable. Usadas para jugar airsoft, ningún problema. Aparte el tiempo de envío se cumplió responsable mente, yo hago esta compra desde chile y no he tenido problemas con aduana ni nada al respecto. Nada que aportar en este aspecto, muy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynjanson on 02/04/2013

This is a really good sling, maybe it is a real magpul. You can easilie switch between 2 point and 1 point with this sling, what is what i´m looking for, to put up the gun on your back while traveling and have it hanging infront of you elsetime. one of the lockes easily snatch open when moving fast and you touch branshes or something, but i solved ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

I would definitely get this again. I bought this to see if I could adapt it to hunting rifle use. But for now at least I am going to let my son use it on his airsoft rifle. But it is definitely sturdy enough for hunting use while stalking. I can't speak of military use. I was in the US Navy. lol Buy it. Even if it isn't up to your military standard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

I would definitely get this again. I bought this to see if I could adapt it to hunting rifle use. But for now at least I am going to let my son use it on his airsoft rifle. But it is definitely sturdy enough for hunting use while stalking. I can't speak of military use. I was in the US Navy. lol Buy it. Even if it isn't up to your military standard ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/24/2013

This is a perfect (almost, if not complete) copy of the MagPul MS2 sling. - It looks just like a MagPul MS2 - It functions just like a MagPul MS2 - The material seems to be high quality, and appears high quality It sucks that I can't seem to get the Magpul ASAP plate here. I have seen it on other Chinese free shipping sites like ali express. Com if ... Read more

on gun
    1 0
  • posted bySonsOfLiberty on 01/11/2013

- This is a perfect (almost, if not complete) copy of the MagPul MS2 sling. - It looks just like a MagPul MS2 - It functions just like a MagPul MS2 - The material seems to be high quality, and appears high quality None that I can think of, the sling lock seems a bit loose but I don't know if they are supposed to be like that Great sling for just about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHartThrob on 09/30/2012

-Very quick attachment. -Simple to use. -Simple to size. -Quick to adjust. -Paint flecking on use. -Does not reliably keep rifle in 2-point mode when in contact with other gear. A good sling, truly. It has only a few small flaws, but they're enough that I'd go with another Magpul replica. After use with a standard sling mount, some of the paint came ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections