DX » Community » Reviews » MAGPUL MS2 Multi-function Tactical Single/Two-Point Gun Sling with Alloy Mount - Army Green
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Extremely well made.

posted by donnyvid on 11/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Solid construction of the sling; details are identical to the name brand. Logo and equipment are clean. Feel’s good when rifle is attached. Great price compared to the mane brand. Works well with firearm or for those who want their toys to look like the real thing.

Cons:

Fit buckle is the only plastic hardware on the equipment.

OtherThoughts:

Item comes in a clear long zip closure bag; an instruction manual is located within the bag with the weapons sling. The instruction manual is a tri fold instruction manual. Clear pictures and written details are printed about how to use the sling, how it mounts to the firearm, and what each individual component does on the sling. On the back cover a clear schematic of the sling is printed.

The sling itself is made with high standards. The construction is solid; the sling material is of tubular one inch nylon webbing. There is only one buckle that is made of plastic and that is the one for the fit adjustment. Other than that all other hardware is made of what looks to be quality steel. Ther is one lock jaw connector with swivel, two adjustment buckles, one D-ring, and a Snap shackle. The rivet on the lock jaw connector shows no signs of weakness; the releasing lever has a locking mechanism to keep the connector from accidental release. The release pin on the snap shackle is spring loaded, and is solid.

Upon personal fit, the sling proved to be highly effective. After following the instructions on the proper fitting of the sling I attached a rifle with a full load out of about 18LB on the sling. I did not witness any abnormal discomfort. The quick adjustments held the weight of the rifle with no slippage. The adjustment handle laid flat against the sling itself and was easy to handle. During transition from single point to the two point configuration I found the sling to work equally as well. During transport I found that the sling showed no signs of slippage of set adjustments.

Exceptional product!

Bottomline:

Great item, I’m going to buy one of these slings for each of my AR's.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections