• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent.

posted by enriquemeira on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This is a perfect (almost, if not complete) copy of the MagPul MS2 sling. - It looks just like a MagPul MS2 - It functions just like a MagPul MS2 - The material seems to be high quality, and appears high quality

Cons:

It sucks that I can't seem to get the Magpul ASAP plate here. I have seen it on other Chinese free shipping sites like ali express. Com if you know what I mean. Also try combat gearing. "" I hope that helps.

OtherThoughts:

I would definitely get this again. I bought this to see if I could adapt it to hunting rifle use. But for now at least I am going to let my son use it on his airsoft rifle. But it is definitely sturdy enough for hunting use while stalking. I can't speak of military use. I was in the US Navy. lol Buy it. Even if it isn't up to your military standard it is worth the money.

Bottomline:

Virtually completely identical to the original (which I also own ).
    Nice build quality, metal clips with no mold lines and feels secure when you use it.
    Really quite nice if you can't decide between a one and two point sling, transitioning is rather quick.

• on gun

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections