DX » Community » Reviews » MAGPUL MS2 Multi-function Tactical Single/Two-Point Gun Sling with Alloy Mount - Black
  • 5 star 33 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhawk6789 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a fantastic sling. The webbing is extremely strong as well as the stitching. The clips are excellent also. I was impressed with all of the features to this sling. When they get more, so will I. Cons:Not a one. My only problem is how long shipping takes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCristianogaucho on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great purchase! You can not find something of such good quality for such a small price, only in DX you find it! Sturdy, strong and incredibly functional! Simple to use and with couplings that allow fast and accurate handling. Totally safe for carrying your rif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreemjj on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- GREAT price, can't match this anywhere! - full MagPul logos and packaging, looks great - heavy-duty, I would definitely use this on just about any caliber gun - strong metal clips with safety catches - nice that it converts between one and two point usage, w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKanuto2001 on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its like the original magpul ms2, its amazing. The quality of the item its incredible. I use this item for playing airsoft games with a G36K. Very cheap. Very nice. Cons:Only works fine with an m4/m16. I try to use it with my g36K, but i need to make a little modificati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIamanman on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The quality looks and feels excellent, even better than i had expected. - Most of the fixtures are metal, and seem to have a good design. - Very comfortable to wear all day. - Very reasonably priced, but not cheaply made. Cons:None i can see. Time will tell if the pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknoepps on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very secure and strong swivles and connection points. extremely adjustable for different sized people. very durable. low price. genuine article. the clamp that is switch to go from double point to single point has a built in lock which is beneficial. Cons:only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPenetrAlex on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Metal parts, easy to change between 1 to 2 point, adjustable, comes with a decent and short manual, good quality, and cheap. Tiene partes de metal, es fácil cambiar entre 1 punto y 2, es ajustable, el manual es decente y corto, es de buena calidad, y es b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuan23 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Most excellent product quality, it really is a genuine Magpul product, the price is much lower compared to prices in the Brazilian market, I was very satisfied with the purchase, I'm using it on my airsoft and the result was satisfactory, with the certainty recomento pu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFito6220 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy buen producto. Sus terminaciones y calidad son mas que aceptables por el precio pagado. 100 % recomendable. Usadas para jugar airsoft, ningún problema. Aparte el tiempo de envío se cumplió responsable mente, yo hago esta compra desde chile y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagooxxx on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:es una correa resistente, muy práctica, se monta y quita en un segundo, modificable a su necesidad. Está hecha de materiales fieles y durables. Cons:no posee OtherThoughts:recomendada para armas de cualquier tipo y calibre, con una clara inclinaci&#2... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections