DX » Community » Reviews » Cool L Shaped Melting Clock - Small (Random Color / 1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChrome24 on 06/09/2013

Its look wery well! Just like Salvador Dalí come to my home and leve its here! 1 ? ?? battery and two side time setting wheel Clock hands are real small. From a distance of three meters is difficult to understand what time they show. Especially if hands shown in top. I think if clock hands would ... Read more

height width height of the lower part height of the top part Just look

0 0 0

• posted byroestro on 01/15/2013

- It is a good thing for decoration. - I love arts and this clock remember a Salvador Dali´s works (The Persistence of Memory,1931). - The clock works very weel. - Even if you use this to se the time, it can be little difficult until realise the real time, due the melting effect. - It is better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhallgeirhelland on 01/04/2013

Looks very cool, great conversation piece. Makes one think of "The Persistence of Memory" by Salvador Dali which is the well-known surrealist piece which introduced the image of the soft melting pocket watch. And it shows the time, too. Can fall down easily, as most of its wheight sits outside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybriandesign on 09/04/2012

As the title says is a small clock is elegant and has a beautiful design. This watch goes with which part of the house or office, no matter where it always draws attention and people always admire this watch. A beautiful piece to decorate the house or office. The watch is smaller than I thought it would ... Read more

Makes your home beautiful Clock above the fireplace Comparing the size of the clock with a CD

0 0 1

• posted byjoergb on 08/27/2012

This looks very good, even better than expected from the picture. It is easily put on a shelf and sits secure on it. It is bigger than thought. This is really inaccurate. The time is several minutes behind every day. That makes it useless if you do not want it only as decoration but as a real clock to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

- REALLY good build quality. solid plastic, sturdy feel. - great surrealist design. - clock mechanism is great, Ive had mine for about a year and its gained about 1 minute! - great battery life, Ive not had to change the AAA battery since I received it. - great printing detail on the clock face - rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byant0nios on 01/16/2012

Number 1 choice for Dali lovers. It catches the eye from any angle. A bit smaller than I expected but not that small. It is not easy to tell the time if you are more than 4-5 meters away but then again you won't buy this just to tell the time. I hate the "random color" option. I think that ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections