DX » Community » Reviews » Cool L Shaped Melting Clock - Small (Random Color / 1 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroestro on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is a good thing for decoration. - I love arts and this clock remember a Salvador Dali´s works (The Persistence of Memory,1931). - The clock works very weel. Cons:- Even if you use this to se the time, it can be little difficult until realise the real time, due... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhallgeirhelland on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks very cool, great conversation piece. Makes one think of "The Persistence of Memory" by Salvador Dali which is the well-known surrealist piece which introduced the image of the soft melting pocket watch. And it shows the time, too. Cons:Can fall down easi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybriandesign on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As the title says is a small clock is elegant and has a beautiful design. This watch goes with which part of the house or office, no matter where it always draws attention and people always admire this watch. A beautiful piece to decorate the house or office. Cons:The w... Read more

Makes your home beautiful Clock above the fireplace Comparing the size of the clock with a CD
    1 0
  • posted byjoergb on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This looks very good, even better than expected from the picture. It is easily put on a shelf and sits secure on it. It is bigger than thought. Cons:This is really inaccurate. The time is several minutes behind every day. That makes it useless if you do not want it only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- REALLY good build quality. solid plastic, sturdy feel. - great surrealist design. - clock mechanism is great, Ive had mine for about a year and its gained about 1 minute! - great battery life, Ive not had to change the AAA battery since I received it. - grea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byant0nios on 01/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Number 1 choice for Dali lovers. It catches the eye from any angle. Cons:A bit smaller than I expected but not that small. It is not easy to tell the time if you are more than 4-5 meters away but then again you won't buy this just to tell the time. OtherThoughts:I hate th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections