Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypeterkt on 09/16/2013

"understands the inner workings of a cotton rope shaped as a dog bone" A great toy for small-to-medium dogs. <25kg approx. My dog was really excited! As all cotton based rope toys, this does one do not last forever. But your dog will love it for a period of time! Kind of expensive, as it really is only cotton shaped as a bone. And not that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrowerbr on 06/23/2013

Very nice toy, the material is resistent for this kind of toy pet. The price could be a little more cheaper. The toy is well made, the rope is very tigh and if your dog don't have the "destruction" will, it will be a very nice toy that will last very long. It is what is said. A toy for a pet with cotton rope. Would be nice if there was more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshakira on 06/01/2013

Very cute bone !!! It seems to be very resistent!! Good for puppys that need to itch their gums! Specially for those that usually bite wool! Great present for friends that have dogs! It´s probably big for small dogs. It is very pricey!! Still in Brazil those toys are even more expensive! I guess it´s worth buying it! I really liked everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolivalto on 05/29/2013

Very well done and a good finish. The fabric is very sturdy even when unfolding the original format, not the risk of the dog at the time of relaxation, swallowing chunks of wires In my case, I have two Akita, which is very strong in the jaw and love to play to pull the "bone" from one side to the other, quickly causing the loss of original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosvaldmi on 02/09/2013

My dog is a very particular dog. she doesn't like very many toys, but this is her new favourite. The day I brought it home and gave it to her she was so happy :3 She plays with it all the time! It does start to come apart after some intense doggy playfulness, but the the ends go first, so the toy can still be used for a very long time. The design used ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections