DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Improved Design Outdoor Mouth Protection Metal Mesh Shield - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabipapa on 05/26/2014

Looks very good. Resistant to high impact from projectiles. (Had no problems with from BB's with a speed of 140 to 150 m/s at a range of 5m). Double strap is nice, holds it into place nice and tight. Paint may ware if hit multiple times in the same spot. Will be nice to have a bigger diversity of paintjobs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubioparla on 12/12/2013

- Awesome, very happy and satisfied with the product quality - Carry little weight - Low price compared to my country - Delivery in about 1 month e not been able to find any fault with this product, and not yet tested in my replica AEG when I put my punctuation aga promise forum - Awesome, very happy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeliard on 12/18/2012

the main advantage of the double mask straps for mounting on the head, and of course the color;) Mask looks original and aggressive. mask is very comfortable worn on the head, and does not slide across the face. in the mask easily to breath. mask reliably protect the face from the impact the ball. band ... Read more

Metal Mesh Shield Metal Mesh Shield unboxing back view to the head strap funny russian manual

0 0 1

• posted byPopeye1234 on 12/06/2012

Great finish. Feels very durable. Good adjustable elements. Looks great. Its very hard and can protect you well againts airsoft guns. 470 FPS +! Can be molded to your face shape. Fits ok when using glasses or other eye protections. The paint job could be better, but its good anyway. Maybe the price? ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections