Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byinlovegirl21 on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Handy . it fits everything i need , even my phone (samsung galaxy y) , really cute for girls , plushie.its exactly as the one in the picture , which is more than great. Cons:I didnt find any , except that if you are a busy man or something you wont really be able to put a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrunf92 on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The wallet is very cheap, but the sewing and material quality is very nice for such small amount. It has many compartments, you can have lots of credit cards, the biggest compartment is for the coins, this is very nice, if you live in europe. Cons:The smell of the wallet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueBerryRK on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* cute design * good quality per price * lots of pockets- cars, id, money and a big coins section * the overall size is not too big, just the right size for your pocket Cons:* The inner pockets are made of plastic, not fabric. * After half a year of use, part of the zip... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypabloquimbar on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This wallet was a present for my sister and she loved it. It has a lot of slots and this kind of things for the coins and cards. It is not big enough to be uncomfortable and fits in small bags. Nice cover and well sewed and glued. Cons:When you take off the pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonatas87 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this wallet as a gift for my sister and she just loved it! It is made of a good material, sewing and well made and has good compartments for cards and money and arrived quicker than I thought! Cons:Not there cons. just buy there it in mind that you have... Read more

interior Domo 01 Domo 2
    0 0
  • posted byPanesar07 on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good for putting in loose change -very comfortable and warm - fits a good amount of stuff -not to big in size -stores a lot of cards Cons:none at all :) OtherThoughts:a great gift for young ones or adults alike. The material used in this product is also very go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxhopeon on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lot of space for documents and money, quality material, very pretty, my girlfriend loves it because of soft plush outside (it was gift for her birthday). Great price of it too, and it actually doesn't look like it's worth 5$ (in other words cheap), more like 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglauciojesus on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wallet made ??with regard to excellent quality. The internal space is great, is well divided, distributed into two compartments. I bought a gift for my daughter, she loved it! Cons:I honestly have not found anything against it. Just slow enough to be delivered... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangrycyclop on 06/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1st and the best - this wallet's looking great, that was the reason i bought it. domo face on the front and the furry finishing makes it unique and stylish :D though i think it supposed to be a wallet for kids, but it fits great to an adult who have a kid inside him (like... Read more

domo! domo! domo1 domo3
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections