DX » Community » Reviews » Halloween Costume Caribbean Pirate Jack Sparrow Wig w/ Beards - Black + Brown
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzelle on 01/23/2014

Echt tolle Perücke für Fasching, Karneval, Kostümparties. Die Verarbeitung hat mich echt überrascht für diesen Preis. Der Hammer auf jeder Party. Von der Größe eher für Kinder oder Personen mit kleinerem Kopfumfang geeignet. Das Haar sieht von der weite nicht schlecht ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhagopalicious on 05/23/2013

It was funny to where, relatively easy to use and was a brilliant conversation starter. It was annoying to where, I found that it got hot wearing it, the fake hair felt uncomfortable touching my skin (didn't feel at all like real hair) If you are to buy this product you will probably end up wearing it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYanivSeri on 04/17/2013

It is a full custom, the beard and mustache are nice addition. The hair stays attached to the wig and not fall apart and the hair band helps to keep the wig on the head so it will not fall when you dance ;). The glue for the mustache and beard did not last for long. They could make the glue a bit harder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfumaca on 02/27/2013

Halloween Costume Caribbean Pirate Jack Sparrow Wig w/ Beards - Black + Brown is a nice fantasy, especially for the price. In fact more reminiscent of an Indian (not jack sparrow) Halloween Costume Caribbean Pirate Jack Sparrow Wig w/ Beards - Black + Brown is a nice fantasy, especially for the price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattjapan on 10/25/2011

Perfect quality and very realistic, high quality wig and beads. I was worried that it might not fit my adult sized head, but it does. I recommend taking off the included bandanna then put the wig on, then tie the bandanna around your wig. It will hold the wig in place and make it look more realistic.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections