Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynatan3000 on 06/20/2014

The Cube is really nice to use. U can make really smoth steps and solve it really really fast (if you know how to do it). Nice worked and feels really nice. I bothers me, that the colors aren't so intense. So if you like in hurry or something u can change them. For sure there aer diffrent but when you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychamakov on 06/06/2014

light, good quality, and the best to archive low times in speed cube. It arrive sooner than i guess, and the quality of the shipment also is very good. The pieces are solid and the turns are clean, also i love the colors The best of this item is the price,because here in mexico we can find this item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrasec22 on 05/21/2014

Very good magic cube, exellent mobility handling, exellent quality and worth the wait to get my purchase residence . I am very satisfied with the product, I want to share with my friend to buy one. The material is very durable , all plastic colorful and very sturdy . I have no complaints regarding the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygimsin on 04/25/2014

Cube comes lubed! I have purchased more then one from DX dayan zanchi in my mind is the best speed cube out there and alot may agree corner cutting is great adjust it to your likings, keep popping to minimal if you like a loose cube, you may have popping issues. Love the dayan zanchi end of story :) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMyFilippo94 on 04/17/2014

- Speed - Colours - Longevity - Corner cut - It's hard to control if you aren't a speed cuber I had a Rubik's brand cube, really stiff. This is my second cube, so it's obviously better. I can't compare to other speedcubes, and can't say objectively if it's good, but can say something about the costruction:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilamego on 04/02/2014

This cube has great collor, it has collored plastic, not labels over black plastic, what makes collor last forever. The pieces roll in an uncomparable way, without stucking, even if the sides are misalligned while moving. Sometimes the inner rolling system has a little noise, but for me its a cube noise.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byolivierk on 03/19/2014

- The cube is extremely fast. - Stickerless: very comfortable to use, does not deteriorate. - Easy to disassemble / reassemble. - You can, if you want, remove small pieces inside to make the cube a bit faster (but increase chances of popping) Sometimes, pops out (depending on how tensed it is, and how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEtienneLemire on 02/23/2014

It moves so well, it is impresive No sticker Regular size Small squares can detach, not recommended for childs I think it is not the standard colors but who cares? If you are used to the standard rubik cube, you will love this item as it is so smooth. It doesn't need to be perfectly aligned to rotate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokaartin on 02/11/2014

This cube is so much better than anything that I could ever have imagined. - No stickers that would peel off or fade. - Very high quality. - So smooth movement. - Bright colors. - Turns so very effortlessly. There are absolutely no cons. In the future if I find something to improve, then I'll know I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysriramakkina on 02/03/2014

fast, smooth ,never locks,never breaks i abused the cube but it still last longer than i expected i used itfor more than an year nothing happend worth buying no cons actulally only the faces gets lots of scratches when left on floor very light weight youll be surprised to see the weight of the cube awsome ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections