Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrobr on 12/14/2014

Really really great, the best one that I ever brought! Really easy to move and play! If you want to learn how to play it, you can buy it without any doubts! Read more

Impression:Amazing,nice cube,rubick cube;

0 0 0

• posted by8742287 on 12/11/2014

O produto é muito bom, chegou perfeito. Desliza muito fácil, é macio e muito agradável de manobrar. A entrega demora um pouco, mas vale a pena. Read more

Ótimo cubo Ótimo cubo

Impression:bom cubo;

0 0 0

• posted byAlllexxxey on 12/07/2014

I'm very happy to have such a cube. Very fast, no crashes, pleasant to hold, easy to rotate, bright color. Maybe a little overpriced, but the cube is very cool. Thank you very much DX for such a cool thing. I recommend to all! Read more

Impression:nice cube;

0 0 0

• posted bytacian29 on 12/04/2014

O produto e muito bom, chegou perfeito. O cubo desliza muito bem, é macio, agradável de manobrar. Ótima compra. A entrega demorou, mas não é culpa da DealExtreme. É da alfandega brasileira em Curitiba que demora muito para liberar o pedido. Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted bySan4yes on 12/04/2014

Кубик не стоит тех денег что за него просят. Качество оставляет желать лучшего. Щели по углам кубика бесят Read more

Impression:Sad,Дорого;

0 0 0

• posted byCreepy on 12/01/2014

It's a good product, this cube is really nice and you can solve it quickly. The price is correct and you will enjoy it. The best cube I got for now. Read more

Impression:nice cube;

0 0 0

• posted bynatan3000 on 06/20/2014

The Cube is really nice to use. U can make really smoth steps and solve it really really fast (if you know how to do it). Nice worked and feels really nice. I bothers me, that the colors aren't so intense. So if you like in hurry or something u can change them. For sure there aer diffrent but when you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychamakov on 06/06/2014

light, good quality, and the best to archive low times in speed cube. It arrive sooner than i guess, and the quality of the shipment also is very good. The pieces are solid and the turns are clean, also i love the colors The best of this item is the price,because here in mexico we can find this item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrasec22 on 05/21/2014

Very good magic cube, exellent mobility handling, exellent quality and worth the wait to get my purchase residence . I am very satisfied with the product, I want to share with my friend to buy one. The material is very durable , all plastic colorful and very sturdy . I have no complaints regarding the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygimsin on 04/25/2014

Cube comes lubed! I have purchased more then one from DX dayan zanchi in my mind is the best speed cube out there and alot may agree corner cutting is great adjust it to your likings, keep popping to minimal if you like a loose cube, you may have popping issues. Love the dayan zanchi end of story :) ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections