Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydfmarquezini on 07/28/2015

It is the second that I buy , but that is three months 'm waiting, you guys could resubmit ?

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bythorn9 on 07/28/2015

I've already bought one of these amazing Dayan 5 Zhanchi cubes. Since my son does use it all the time I needed to get another one for myself. Same one. Without stickers - who needs them - they one get into your way. :)

Impression:Very good,simply reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byttrunxx on 07/22/2015

Pros: realy fast and durable cube. To those who like to start cubbing for speed, I suggest you to buy this one. Cons: Done give it to a little kids they always find a way to damage it no matter how durable the cube is.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byharryp97 on 07/14/2015

Pros: - Smooth (After Quick Break in) (Even better with lubricant) - Great Colour Scheme - Great Corner cutting Cons: - Rare Pops - Very Dry out of the box 10 / 10 Would Definitely Recommend.

Dayan Zhanchi V5 3x3x3

Impression:good,Very good,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byMorzan on 06/20/2015

Pros: barato, de calidad, envio rapido y en perfecas condiciones y muy bien lubricado. Cons: cuando recien lo abri me daba la sensacion de ser un poco chico, pero te acostumbras facil. (55ml)

Cubo Calidad-Precio Exelente, 17 dias de envio a Argentina Cubo Calidad-Precio Exelente, 17 dias de envio a Argentina

0 0 0

• posted byjocos71 on 06/01/2015

Pros: Very smooth at least for speeds around 2 minutes. Cons: Not found.

Impression:Very good,Very smooth. Recommended;

0 0 0

• posted byhitosu on 05/14/2015

This cube is amazing! Way better than official Rubik's ones. It turns great, it looks great and generates tons of fun.

0 0 0

• posted by8845411 on 05/04/2015

Realy good item, smood and easy to move

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byqalter on 05/01/2015

Pros: I've get this cube and i own my personnal record of 15,45 seconds with this one. He is smooth just add some jig a loo and youre good to go. Also he dont fall appart easly cause of the special parts inside, son dont be affrait to take it on the bus or anywhere else. It's the best cube i've a... Read more

A must to have for speed cubers

Impression:Very good,HOT,speedly;

0 0 0

• posted byFilipeJorge on 04/25/2015

This cube is REALLY fast and very easy to control. It feels great to play with. Corner cutting is a breeze! You can also change how tight/loose the cube is with a screwdriver. It's also beautiful. The colors are great.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere