Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIGFILHO on 02/14/2015

Received in great condition the requested products. Not yet tested but apparently are of good quality. I will indicate to my friends. Thank you.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byOtherheaven on 01/30/2015

Pros: fácil de mover, los movimientos son fluidos y vino en perfecto estado. Cons: Todavia no le encontre ninguno

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted byfelipean13 on 01/08/2015

Produto de boa qualidade vale a pena, só demorou para chegar, envio desde 26/08/14 para são paulo. mas com certeza foi aqui no brasil a demora. não gerou código de rastreio.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byrafareino on 01/06/2015

Pros: Fast and easy to handle! Cons: It is a bit pricier, but it is the price of a good quality, if you are committed to achieve the solution to the rubik cube you should accept the price to focus ONLY on solving the cube, not the problems you will heve with acheapier one.

Impression:Amazing,"Easy" moving;

0 0 0

• posted byAlxBruno on 01/02/2015

Simply amazing!

0 0 0

• posted byeduardocr00 on 12/31/2014

I'm fascinated with it. Although shipping took something, but it was worth

0 0 0

• posted byagonzale34 on 12/31/2014

Es el mejor cubo que he tenido y para el costo es genial, todos mis amigos lo envidean, es muy divertido y desestresante pues no se traba y todos los movimientos son full fluidos ademas de no perder color pues no usa estickers. se lo recomiendo 100%, no se arrepentirán.

muy rápido y bueno

Impression:Amazing,GENIAL,RAPIDO;

0 0 1

• posted byfelippekatan on 12/23/2014

Nice cube with a nice price. In stores around here it would cost me US$ 25, at least. Good quality. It took almost 6 months to get to Brazil, but World Cup and etc

0 0 0

• posted bymrobr on 12/14/2014

Really really great, the best one that I ever brought! Really easy to move and play! If you want to learn how to play it, you can buy it without any doubts!

Impression:Amazing,nice cube,rubick cube;

0 0 0

• posted by8742287 on 12/11/2014

O produto é muito bom, chegou perfeito. Desliza muito fácil, é macio e muito agradável de manobrar. A entrega demora um pouco, mas vale a pena.

Ótimo cubo Ótimo cubo

Impression:bom cubo;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections