Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychamakov on 06/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:light, good quality, and the best to archive low times in speed cube. It arrive sooner than i guess, and the quality of the shipment also is very good. The pieces are solid and the turns are clean, also i love the colors The best of this item is the price,becaus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygimsin on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cube comes lubed! I have purchased more then one from DX dayan zanchi in my mind is the best speed cube out there and alot may agree corner cutting is great adjust it to your likings, keep popping to minimal Cons:if you like a loose cube, you may have popping... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyFilippo94 on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Speed - Colours - Longevity - Corner cut Cons:- It's hard to control if you aren't a speed cuber OtherThoughts:I had a Rubik's brand cube, really stiff. This is my second cube, so it's obviously better. I can't compare to other speedcubes, and can't say objectively if i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilamego on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cube has great collor, it has collored plastic, not labels over black plastic, what makes collor last forever. The pieces roll in an uncomparable way, without stucking, even if the sides are misalligned while moving. Cons:Sometimes the inner rolling system has a li... Read more

1 0
  • posted by51eduardo on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a VERY GOOD cube, i think this is the best product that i ever bought here on dx, it really made me happy, it cuts edges very well, it comes very lubrificated, the size feels perfect to the hands, and i decreased my time by 15 seconds. My record is much... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytrezor15 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cube is stickerless, which is very great, colors will never disappear. Speed of the cube usage is great. I am very satisfied with the product and I recommended it to many friends already. Quality is great! If I compare it to the regular one, this one is much better. Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJamesPaink on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very easy to handle and you can go as fast you can, you won't be disappointed...dayan really is one of the best cubes around the world. Cons:no cons at all but it would be great if it could fly ^^ OtherThoughts:its very well made you'll see if you drop it from... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycheaterfou on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It turns really fast and it never pop! I did not lube my cube yet and it is the best cube for speedcubing Also it is a stickerless cube, so you can keep it for life! Cons:a bit expensive and not the normal size which is 57mm The plastic looks cheap The packaging is really... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylacerdabruno on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought it 2.. Both of them come in perfect state. It's a very smooth cube, perfect for speedcube. It never pops and the price is very good (it is 2~3 times expensive if you buy in a online store here at Brazil). Cons:The only cons is not actually a issue,... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySandroToledo on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent Cube, professional series, very good for speed solving. The price is the best part, less than half the price here. It looks very durable. Very good as a gift to to anyone. BR: Para quem gosta de cubos, este é o top, vale a pena. Cons:for the cub... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections