DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Carbon Fiber Full Skin Stickers for Ipad 2 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTjodas on 04/03/2014

Looks great and sticks good. The feel is really nice and I like the Carbon fiber look and it feels durable as well. I've used it few months and it is great specially for this price :) The cutout could have been a bit smaller where the magnets are located for the screen cover to clip on better, but it can be cut out firly easily - Good and cheep Looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byefeoktay on 09/16/2013

it doesn't seem like it's carbon fiber but it's useful and the quality is good. it will surely protect the device and once it's applied to the device, it's hard to remove so it doesn't fail from any edge or corner. it has been months now and when i try to remove it just to see if it fails, it doesn't move even a bit. it looks cool and feels well. i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfered on 08/26/2013

Nice skin cover for iPad2. I use this cover with Logitech Keyboard. Cause I need a thin film. I searched every market. I assure this product is the best thin back-cover for iPad2. Very hard skin it never scratched by other stuff. Need a little technical method to attach. you'd better to stretch. its a little small than ipad. But you can try after and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygielk on 05/31/2012

Feels good easy to apply, if it is not, you can actually pick it up again and again paste it stays stick well. it feels very well and protected the back of the ipad very well against scratches because it is very thick. the sticker is not quite the right size it isn't fitting verry well. to the side without a camera is too much space and also the venue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTanyaen on 11/04/2011

1. Cheap (Other sites will cost you ten times the price) 2. Easy to apply (take your time to align the top holes first; then the rest of the 2/3 will be easy.) 3. Added texture (Better grip) but without added thickness 1. At this price, I'm pretty sure it is NOT carbon fiber. (I tried using my fingernails and it DID leave a small scratch mark) 2. Only ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections