DX » Community » Reviews » ABS Car Air Outlet Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy S2/i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrianmay980 on 09/27/2013

This is a fantastic product, my Samsung Galaxy SII i9100 fits perfectly in it...and now I'm able to drive without holding my mobile in my hands or trying to put it in some places where it can easily fall to the ground and break. No cons for this product. It is realized with strong materials, I think ... Read more

Gps Holder 1 Gps Holder 2 Gps Holder 3 Gps Holder 4

0 0 0

• posted byBorjaRS on 05/15/2013

The materials are hard and strong, much more than I would've expected in a product with this cost. Easy to use, and very cleverly designed. Some air outlets will be too narrow for it to fit and, even worse, for it to be dismounted, but that isn't not so much a problem of the product as of the car. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAZigmund on 02/27/2013

The holder looks very nice and holds Samsung Galaxy SII i9200 perfect. Of course you have to peel of the phone any cover that you have but I believe that is minor inconvenience. The holder fulfill its purpose. I have tried to mount the holder in air outled in VW Golf IV. When I have tired to mount it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byraasumy on 02/21/2013

Easy to mount. Can be used on almost any car with different blowing holes positions. Silent (my previous holder was making terrible noise on each road bump). Adjustable phone orientation and angle. Very well built. None because it's exactly what it should be. Would buy once again if had to choose my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjernejdx on 02/14/2013

- Fits nicely on the vent - Easy to use - Those two expanding legs are an excellent idea, they do their job perfectly and they are padded - Perfect fit for Galaxy S2 - Cheap plastic, would be careful with it in cold winter days - Doesn't make an impression on being a solid, long lasting accesory Generally ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynaty4angel on 12/14/2012

- It gets hide, so thieves dont see it, like the others that I have to put on my cars front window - Its useful, because it gets closer to my eyes and hands - You can twist it and turn and adjust to wherever you want Its kind of fragile, so be careful not to drop it on the floor or to hit it with your ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections