Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymad666911 on 05/01/2012

-Cover open easily if you want to, good for DIY -PCB is small and good quality -True USB2.0 hub -Soldering well done inside, easy to repair and modify -Not rock solid, for heavy use open the cover and fill with epoxy then close -The chip inside doesn't have a label and its a waffle type IC. -Could be a lot smaller! PCB is 50% populated and plastic case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiggy7 on 09/30/2010

It is the best because it is not one port in the side of another. For me all the hubs that are one por in the side of another are useless. This one lets you plug anything because the cables are separated. AND the plug cord is also long, so it will actually occupy just one port in the computer, wich gives you 4 ports in one, instead of those hubs that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrandomanonym on 03/28/2010

- It worked immediately upon plugging in, auto-installed driver and all. - Has so far worked with every device I've plugged into it: scanner/printer, usb drives, phone file transfer, Sansa mp3 player, and a 7-LED usb light I got without dimming the light output either. Charges the devices that I plugged in too. - Hasn't broken on me yet after a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygnatlet on 04/29/2009

In terms of "you get what you pay for"... you get a lot for your money here! I have several LED lamps plugged into this as well as my keyboard (love your computers, Apple, but could you have more than three USB slots, please??) and I have not seen any problems with the amount of power they draw. The only thing I would add to this would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniklindg on 04/15/2009

- Adds easily 4 more usb ports - No tricky installation - Cheap - Black, looks good with black laptop - Fast - Invidual port over-current protection - Looks good with my black laptop - Second USB cable for current would be nice, but not really needed(if you are not planning recharge your AA/AAA batteries with this. Cheap and good USB hub Cheap, Fast,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeasy917 on 03/29/2009

not function on notebook, problem is little voltage on nb usb ports. not function laser mouse, tv, hdd, only flash memory is ok cool construction not function on notebook, problem is little voltage on nb usb ports. not function laser mouse, tv, hdd, only flash memory is ok not function on notebook, problem is little voltage on nb usb ports. not function ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemmesee on 12/31/2008

This is a very nice USB hub for extending your USB ports. The hub is actually USB 2.0 for fast data transfer rates. The cables are of high quality. The cables bend easily without any resistance. The hub is very small and can be used easily even with recessed USB ports The USB connectors are not the best quality possible. It takes a little force to insert ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuage1320 on 11/30/2008

Brilliant design that separates 4 ports with reasonable length so that devices won’t clamp together with one another. I especially get this “4-Port Hub with Splitter Cable” not for use with a PC or notebook. Instead, I paired it with a “USB AC Adapter” (SKU 02381) to charge my many USB devices! I have a power outlet next to bed and I connected the pair ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoastedChicken on 11/23/2008

- This is my second one as the first one would stop working after a minute or so. This one works fine now and the build quality is higher than the first one i had. A useful hub that you can plug anything in since they're like tentacles and even fat things will fit easily. The ports are a bit tight and would probably loosen with use, however the main ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexxion on 10/29/2008

-No power adapter!!! -4 separate usb plugns -small -worked out of the box -None!!!!!!!!!!! I bought this hub for my laptop. My wife takes our laptop around the house and every time she does it we have to unplug our wireless adapter for mouse and keyboard, printer, and cooling fan. This was getting on my nerves. So I got this usb hub. Let me tell you,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections