DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Covers for PSP Slim/2000 (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynitemarez on 03/22/2010

- It's cheap & you get 2 types of covers - It doesn't get into the slot so snugly.. It did slip off a few times. As someone said that it's a bit tough to stick it in.. Seems like I've not been able to master that much.. - The material isn't as nice as the real PSP material.. got a bit of cheap feeling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypunkonjunk on 01/02/2010

Works GREAT for using larger capacity (like psp 1000) batteries and getting more life out of your PSP! comes with an extra standard one too, incase you lost yours. fits nice and snug, only pops off if I drop my PSP - no problems there. :) Secures a little strangely compared to official ones, but works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byE_Man on 07/22/2008

These battery covers are great. They allow me to use a larger battery on the PSP slim so that I can enjoy the longer play time and still have a neat battery cover. They seemed like they may not fit proper when I first took them out, and were a little hard to get attached the first time. However, efter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydra6onfire on 07/01/2008

This set of covers works perfectly while on the psp for a small psp battery and a large psp battery. The covers are comtimes a little difficult to get onto the psp (emphasis on little). It's not a major problem but it can get aggravating when you are first trying to put one of them on. After you learn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTioSolid on 05/26/2008

- Very well made; - Fits perfectly (at least for me) in the PSP Slim / 2000; - Package comes with 2 parts: One for the original battery and one for bigger 2500/2800mAh/PSP FAT Batteries; - Can be used as a replacement for the original battery cover; - Looks a bit cheap; - When inplace, the black color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystevorama on 05/04/2008

These are good and stay on well. Almost better than the sony ones. Sometimes loose From engadget The PSP 2200mAh battery is not new to the market, but bundling it with a pair of covers is. Meet the PSP Extended Life Battery Kit: a battery, two plastic covers, and a lot of packaging. What the kit does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRonnym on 02/09/2008

good build quality, fits better than original which is a little wobbly, similar plastic and maybe thicker. extended battery cover is also very ok. price is good also. none to my experience, maybe color (black)is a little different but almost unnoticeable. other color options would be nice for white/silver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byj5tar on 01/30/2008

Can use the phat battery for extended powerlife Cheap After I snapped it on, it was very difficult to take it off. I had to literally smash the button on the PSP to take it off. Causing a damage on the PSP. Great to extended battery life. Might have to file down the snap-on hook or else it will be very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevilstarscream on 01/22/2008

Works great now i can put my extended psp bat into my slim trouble getting it on the psp the first time great fo the price Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalanparker05 on 01/22/2008

looks and feels just like original cover with same shiny black colour and with the fat cover on it works like a hand grip for better feel none really, it'll take time to see if it lasts as well as original dont be fooled by the low price it is better than you expect Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections