DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5-inch USB 2.0 IDE HDD Enclosure
Customer’s impression:
Great product Great! TOP süper bir Ürün Kullanışlı gayet Basit A.Ş.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

hiç bir sorun çıkartmadı gayet kullanışlı bir ürün fiyatı da çok uygun ben denedim test ettim düzgün çalışıyor aktarım hızı da yeterli derecede hızlı Read more

Impression:süper bir Ürün,Kullanışlı gayet Basit A.Ş. ;

0 0 0

• posted bylazatak1973 on 11/13/2014

There I was with a couple of 2,5" HDDs out of my old laptops... One sata and one ide. I thought that a docking station would be the only (practical) way to make the best of them... One of those who can read both types. Which is good but so ynpractical, it's big and not so great to carry it with you!... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunopow on 11/01/2014

funciona bem. Além disso, após a compra, você pode escrever uma avaliação de pelo menos 100 caracteres para resgatar pontos para usar em outras compras. Read more

Impression:TOP;

0 0 0

• posted byspidinetworks on 09/20/2014

Pros: Very simple installation . It works very well and very fast. I tried it on Windows and Linux and it detected with no problems. The leather case will increase the degree of protection. Cons: I would prefer if it had a miniUSB connector, but nobody is perfect. Read more

Turning an old hard disk useful

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byDrewdQueue on 06/27/2014

+ Sturdy, sleek design. + Everything needed, including cable and tiny screwdriver and pleather pouch. + Plug and play. + Make those old laptop drives useful. + Trouble-free method to operate on old laptops/recover data. + Takes most(?) 2.5" IDE drives, simply replace drive for more capacity or it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpmartins on 05/14/2014

All but pros! You really only need to plug in your IDE 2.5" hard drive, plug in the (supplied) USB cable and start using it as a normal external hard drive No cons so far. The hard drive fits just perfectly; not too loose, not too tight. A very useful tool. Comes complete with USB cable, 2 screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrc on 04/20/2014

First the price is excellent and the product was more attractive than in the picture. The case was slim and made of a study metal material. You actually have to attach the hard drive to the connectors before screwing the case shut and not all connectors are used so on the hard drive it will look as if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarjhun on 04/10/2014

Its cheap and saved my mother in laws data with it. After that she used it as external drive! The metal finish is great, and the added screwdriver and pouch was a nice bonus! The cable that came with it is ok but you can use your own cables if you brake this one. Not any, perfect for that, got that old ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshs58 on 02/21/2014

Good product, if you want to give to your hard drive using your old laptop. Easy to assemble. My old 40GB 2.5 HDD immediately identified and is now used to transfer files. Included USB cable connector has a second in the event power is not enough. Screwdriver that came in the kit came in handy when building ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycryforhelp on 02/15/2014

Nice cheap housing for a spare or left over laptop drive. Easy to install and fully plug and play compatible. Build quality and design are precisely what you can expect for this price. This one will be used as an external drive for my TV, but I wouldn't want to carry this around often. The hard drive ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections