Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Sturdy, sleek design. + Everything needed, including cable and tiny screwdriver and pleather pouch. + Plug and play. + Make those old laptop drives useful. + Trouble-free method to operate on old laptops/recover data. + Takes most(?) 2.5" IDE drives, simply repla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpmartins on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All but pros! You really only need to plug in your IDE 2.5" hard drive, plug in the (supplied) USB cable and start using it as a normal external hard drive Cons:No cons so far. The hard drive fits just perfectly; not too loose, not too tight. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrc on 04/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First the price is excellent and the product was more attractive than in the picture. The case was slim and made of a study metal material. You actually have to attach the hard drive to the connectors before screwing the case shut and not all connectors are used so on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarjhun on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its cheap and saved my mother in laws data with it. After that she used it as external drive! The metal finish is great, and the added screwdriver and pouch was a nice bonus! The cable that came with it is ok but you can use your own cables if you brake this o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshs58 on 02/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product, if you want to give to your hard drive using your old laptop. Easy to assemble. My old 40GB 2.5 HDD immediately identified and is now used to transfer files. Included USB cable connector has a second in the event power is not enough. Screwdriver that came... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycryforhelp on 02/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice cheap housing for a spare or left over laptop drive. Easy to install and fully plug and play compatible. Cons:Build quality and design are precisely what you can expect for this price. This one will be used as an external drive for my TV, but I wouldn't wan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamtcb on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:price is great. saves alot of money easy to install and use . looks good . Cons:i got shiped the wrong cable at first and the unit didnt work. i sent them an email and a picture of the problem . the sales persone was extremely nice and understanding, she offered help an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVedran83 on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. It has everything where it spouse to. You must unscrew two little screws to install 2.5inch HDD inside. I did this in no time. Very easy to install. It also comes with black letter cover to protect case from scratch. After you install HDD it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulofremen on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect product if you want to give use to your old notebook's hard drive before getting rid of it. Easy to mount and actual plug and play. The 2.5 HDD fits perfectly in the enclosing and the final aspect is quite decent. The included USB cable has a second co... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMagneath on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does what it is supposed to. Everything works fine and it is just what I needed. It comes with a "leather" cover and it is very easy to operate. Cons:The case was scratched and full of dust. The screws are so tiny I almost lost one. It could be cheaper. The p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections