DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth Speakerphone Handsfree Car Kit (10-Meter Range)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChalec on 04/19/2010

Cheap, works generally good. Easy to open and making changes. Does not turns on when power is asserted. The loudspeaker is very small and not loud enought. Disconnects some times from the phone. Hard to connect to phone for the first time, when connected works ok. I have added additional circuity to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLibellule on 02/09/2010

The sychro with the phone was quick. Instruction in the package was enough at my taste. Test in the house was border line, since the speaker is not loud enough, :-( Final test in the car. Well guest what, if the speaker was not loud enough in the house, imagine in the traffic or at 100Kph. I couldn’t ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbkantor on 06/15/2009

Good price Solid build Good quality sound Has to be turned on manually every time engine is off ( my socket doesn't have power when car is off) Doesn't have an internal battery. Is not adjustable - sometimes difficult to plug it in properly Adding 500 characters Adding 500 characters Adding 500 characters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystaticx on 06/05/2009

it comes well packed, loud speaker that you can hear even when the windows are open, also comes with 2 microphones for you to decide. Good building quality. easy to use. DOES NOT WORK WITH SONY-ERICSSON PHONES!! DOES NOT WORK WITH SONY-ERICSSON PHONES!! DOES NOT WORK WITH SONY-ERICSSON PHONES!! also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyalz on 06/01/2009

Works just as I expected it to work, meaning very simple setup ( this is a MAJOR plus ), good conversation quality and overall product seems to be of quality materials and build. I wish it was a little bit louder, because if the road is very noisy, the volume is a little low... I bought several of those ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamisam on 03/18/2009

surprisingly good sound quality from such a cheap device! conversation is fluent almost as regular phone conversation. mic has a wire so you can put it really close to steering wheel. pretty confusing first setup but after reading about the led status in the manual everything went ok. only one color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromandesign on 03/13/2009

Works. Very good reception with external microphone. If you place it close enough (I have attached it on the lever behind the steering wheel facing you) - call quality is great! Nice "velvet" feel black finish. Could be louder, it's barely loud enough. It's usable, but I wish it could be a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschacman2 on 09/26/2008

-Good price -Pretty solid construction -Excellent sound quality -Bluetooth connects extremely quickly -Permanently occupies the cigarette lighter plug A little worried that the power outlet might eventually break from plugging it in and removing it so often. However, for those with splitters or who don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubenorestes on 08/22/2008

Works fine and connects quite fast. Tested with Nokia 2100 & Samsung J750 without any problem. Easy to use but not too intuitive to configure. Bought as a gift for a friend. He's very happy with it. Quite difficult to configure & set up the connection the first time. You have to keep on button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNORSEMANN on 12/11/2007

Works as supposed to, connects to cellular very fast No separate button for mute, loudspeaker volume could be a bit higher, cable for microphone a bit short when cigarette lighter plug is between seats, but it's long enough for putting mic at sunscreen, but not long enough to "hide" the cable.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections