DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LED MP3 Player Module with Remote Controller/FM/USB/SD (3.7V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRatovaari on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks good - Had both USB and SD-card - Works with 16Gb SD-cards - Controller - Has an amplifier - It says clearly what cables you have to put and where Cons:- Some features can't be used without the controller - It's amplifier is not as good as it could be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypashte on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have an old radio with cassete so I have decided to buy this module to upgrade my old radio. I removed all the cassette mechanism and put this module over it. Was hard to find the voltage inside the radio so I bought a voltage transformer here in DX (SKU: 12... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRUFICA on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es un producto con un buen precio para las posibilidades de entretenimiento que ofrece. Ideal para nuestros momentos de ocio. El tamaño es ideal para poder jugar con ella. Su consumo es reducido. Cons:Ninguna. OtherThoughts:Este producto me ha echo pasar agradables... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphonse73 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is an excellent product, has good construction, performance is very good, I've set in an old stereo, which has a very good sound quality but had no mp3 player, now I've resicitado and the result is excellent , the sound is excellent, the bass and treble quality is un... Read more

1 1
  • posted byniktes on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Built-in MP3/WMA decode chipset Supports USB flash drive and SD card. Radio have range: 87.5~108MHz, and working good, need antena, wire long 20 - 30 cm. Supply voltage: 3.7V - 5.0 voltage. Remote control work good. Cons:Playback quality is not perfect. When listening o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymdsampaio on 11/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Almost everything is pro! The greatest function is to permit change folders. but only from the remote control, pressing and holding two seconds |<< or >>| button to go up and down the folders on usb flash drive or SD card. Cons:- no one manual came... Read more

kit as came Application: Connected in a power amp inside. passing through the folders. Getting the signal before the 3W amps. Top view of the board
    7 4
  • posted bysidalvai on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good cheap product for the price. It has LED display, FM, USB and SD slot. It saves last played music. You can use it in your car. It has a line input and line output. Cons:It doesn't save clock settings. i did not find the shuffle mode. Perhaps it's there, but I did... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections