DX » Community » Reviews » F185CK 3MP Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ 4-LED IR Night Vision/SD Slot (2.5" TFT LCD)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKevinCrawford on 02/18/2014

This DVR works great and has a nice picture, even nicer when played back on the computer. It gives me peace of mind while driving. If a car actually does come out of nowhere, this camera will record it and back me up in court. I was using a 2 gig SD card and found out that I was only able to hold about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAstowv on 01/03/2014

This dash-cam is a very light way, extremely affordable, and absolutely perfect tool. The HD mode provides perfect pictures, smooth and no lag. There is no problem in seeing cars, signs, and even number plates on the recording. I put a 32GB SD card in it, and it records ALOT of driving on this. I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjihchanglin on 10/24/2013

It is cheap but very useful DVR camcorder, I've been using it for more than three months, and it does the job as the description says. The product comes with a very long USB power cable (335 cm.) which allows me to arrange the wire around the window to the car charger. It also comes with a USB cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycieux on 07/20/2013

does the job. good image quality, very wide angel. very small. nice vacuum mechanism. works with sd. auto-start-stop with power up/dn. comes with a very long power cord . micro usb connection. interface is ok, could be better. but its not a real problem. price is a little high, yet all the cheaper ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrokkas1985 on 06/24/2013

- It has surprisingly good video quality - its easy to manage - easy to install - general feel of materials is also surprisingly good - the holder keeps becoming wobbly - the joints should be a little better -had some problems finding the right SD card, but now it works perfect - night vision is useless ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybelldandyit on 04/27/2013

* It have all you need to have it operating (cables, car supply, car assembly stand). You just need a memory to stick in. It uses standard size SD, and support SDHC. * Infrared leds can be disabled by software (i was already planning to strip them down... they are not so useful in car recorder, in my ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjoeserocki on 04/10/2013

Works great, mostly as specified. Easy to install, plays out well in the vehicle because of the small size. IR LEDs do not have much range, not really useful at night if you need to take a video of anything outside the vehicle. Affected by oncoming headlights, as expected with any CCD. Documentation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPilot2012 on 02/28/2013

- -Wide angle. -Possible to use also at night (still having good image quality) -Loop mode (when SD card is full it re-starts to record) Video Quality 640x480 ONLY... -- Instruction manual was a little hard to read but it was easy to set up anyway. - doesn't come with an SD card so you have to buy it ... Read more

Car DVR DVR Video

0 0 1

• posted bymmcoelho on 02/26/2013

-The price is good. -The quality of images. -Quality of the camera. -A good display to review images. -Easy to operate. You could plug it to your card dvd display. -A poor manual. -Quality of audio could be better. The holder is horrible. You cannot do a fine adjust to the camera position while driving.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMarkspitz on 02/12/2013

-Good image quality. -Small size. -Wide angle. -Possible to use also at night (still having good image quality) -Loop mode (when SD card is full it re-starts to record) -Very very poor battery life (about 1 hour working). -Poor plastic quality. -When you connect the charger it auto-starts to record Overall ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections