This DVR works great and has a nice picture, even nicer when played back on the computer. It gives me peace of mind while driving. If a car actually does come out of nowhere, this camera will record it and back me up in court. I was using a 2 gig SD card and found out that I was only able to hold about 10 minutes of video. It did record the entire time ... Read more
This dash-cam is a very light way, extremely affordable, and absolutely perfect tool. The HD mode provides perfect pictures, smooth and no lag. There is no problem in seeing cars, signs, and even number plates on the recording. I put a 32GB SD card in it, and it records ALOT of driving on this. I can scroll back weeks and weeks of driving, (Normal use ... Read more
It is cheap but very useful DVR camcorder, I've been using it for more than three months, and it does the job as the description says. The product comes with a very long USB power cable (335 cm.) which allows me to arrange the wire around the window to the car charger. It also comes with a USB cable to hook to TV for browsing the video clips on the ... Read more
does the job.
good image quality, very wide angel.
nice vacuum mechanism.
works with sd.
auto-start-stop with power up/dn.
comes with a very long power cord .
micro usb connection. interface is ok, could be better. but its not a real problem.
price is a little high, yet all the cheaper
ones were rated for various problems. now im afraid ... Read more
- It has surprisingly good video quality
- its easy to manage
- easy to install
- general feel of materials is also surprisingly good - the holder keeps becoming wobbly - the joints should be a little better
-had some problems finding the right SD card, but now it works perfect
- night vision is useless but i you cant expect miracles for this price ... Read more
* It have all you need to have it operating (cables, car supply, car assembly stand). You just need a memory to stick in. It uses standard size SD, and support SDHC.
* Infrared leds can be disabled by software (i was already planning to strip them down... they are not so useful in car recorder, in my opinion).
usage is easy once you get accustomed to ... Read more
Works great, mostly as specified. Easy to install, plays out well in the vehicle because of the small size. IR LEDs do not have much range, not really useful at night if you need to take a video of anything outside the vehicle. Affected by oncoming headlights, as expected with any CCD. Documentation is direct translation from Chinese, so it's a bit ... Read more
- -Wide angle. -Possible to use also at night (still having good image quality) -Loop mode (when SD card is full it re-starts to record) Video Quality 640x480 ONLY... -- Instruction manual was a little hard to read but it was easy to set up anyway. - doesn't come with an SD card so you have to buy it separately. - doesn't remove from the windshield ... Read more
-The price is good. -The quality of images.
-Quality of the camera.
-A good display to review images.
-Easy to operate.
You could plug it to your card dvd display. -A poor manual.
-Quality of audio could be better.
The holder is horrible. You cannot do a fine adjust to the camera position while driving. There is no way to remove the camera fast and ... Read more
-Good image quality.
-Possible to use also at night (still having good image quality)
-Loop mode (when SD card is full it re-starts to record) -Very very poor battery life (about 1 hour working).
-Poor plastic quality.
-When you connect the charger it auto-starts to record Overall rating is good for the price. If you are looking ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.