Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nifty little camera for the perfect price

posted by wagesj45 on 09/18/2012
    3 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Great price. This camera comes with almost everything you need to get started. You can read from the device's built in USB port or read from the SD card directly if your computer has a reader on it. Works on battery or with a car charger; both are included. I put an SD card in the unit before I ever turned it on, and as soon as I plugged in power, the camera recognized everything and started recording immediately. I only had to set the date and time. Save's movies directly to AVI files that open without issue in Windows Media Player (on my machine).

Cons:

The guide book did not provide any guides on assembly of the unit or it's included windshield mount. The English instructions were not very detailed.

OtherThoughts:

The unit is pretty simple to figure out, even with a less than stellar guide book. Just a few minutes of playing with it and I was able to figure out how to manipulate the menus and windshield mount.

Bottomline:

Works well so far. Great price point. Pretty easy to figure out. Worth trying out.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections