DX » Community » Reviews » Focus-Adjustable 3-Mode White LED Headlamp (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarianeitor on 05/10/2013

Very good LED, focus is smoth and very efective, concentrate the light at very long distance. Is very light and confortable to use, I used about 2 hour and was very very cool. Only I'm disgusting with the adjust for lamp, when you put down need to do a strong effort to deattach and have a bad to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynehochuhin on 03/21/2012

Good fonar.Udoben to use, great intensity, enough to light when any type of work. It is good that there are two modes of emission. It is also easy to use and good for tourism. I think that this kind of flashlight you have to buy a battery-powered. When the supply voltage 3.6V, and when the the of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfettler on 11/09/2011

Good looking, bright, nice feeling LED headlamp. The LED is nice & white, the lamp bit is nicely made, the cable seems fine, the battery compartment at the back is fine, probably not suitable for serious water, but fine in a shower, the headband stitching all feels secure. The flood to spot a... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections