Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGonzule on 02/15/2013

It works great, lighter than the original one and doesnt get too hot. I used mine to charge a SONY ebook reader, as the connector was the same and the voltage (5V DC) too. I compared it with the one from my brothers PSP and it loks the same, although it doesnt say made by sony. Feels a little cheap and it looks like it would break if it falls too hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHugoH1961 on 09/11/2012

works fine as it should. Worth it's money for sure! I don't use it for PSP, but as a power supply for my file server which has a LAN connection (also bought through DX) The device its warmth-production is very small, so I can leave it connected non-stop, uninterrupted. Although the connected device is not an 24/24 operationable device. ...so far none.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaiPan on 05/26/2009

Works well as advertised. The fitting into the PSP is a tight fit. It appears to be of a lesser quality as previous shipments. I have been buying these sony psp chargers a few times over the years and each time, it's a different manufacturer, progressively going South in quality of appearance after every subsequent purchase. My PSP has been plugged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybamboo on 12/14/2008

Inexpensive charger if your original is lost or broken. "Not enough characters for this review, now this should be enough!" "Not enough characters for this review, now this should be enough!" "Not enough characters for this review, now this should be enough!" "Not enough characters for this review, now this should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanantonioelec on 11/30/2008

- Do the job - Is a good secundary power source - works fine in 110/220v - power cable is cheap and short - the stickers and case inscription don´t match description - if you let it plug get too hot - the package it's a mess it´s just what i need, works and that all that matters. Sometimes i've worried about the temperature when i play with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysummerbaby on 11/27/2008

It is a charger and it works. The PSP didn't blow up and it charged so it's all good. No cons. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlackR on 11/09/2008

Cant beat the price, uses a standard figure 8 powerlead and takes 110v-240v so will work pretty much anywhere in the world. Little cheap feeling, but it was cheap.. so no problems. Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding, Padding,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynedmech on 10/28/2008

You can't beat the value for this price. I needed an extra charger so I could leave my PSP movie dock hooked up all the time and still take the original charger on the road with me. This fit perfectly with what I needed. Now I can leave my move dock set up on my TV all the time and never have to mess with plugging and unplugging cables (which is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStickman779 on 08/17/2008

A very nice Psp AC charger that charges both Phat and Slim Psp's in about 3 hours. When I use it the box does not get hot or make any weird sounds, it charges very smoothly with no problems. The box it came in was nice and not flattened at all, not much of a pro or con but you have to give it credit for being nicely presented! When you shake it there'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayane on 07/30/2008

-Works great for the psp slim and fat -Function exactly the same as the original -Great price compare to the original -Not like the one shown in the picture -The box is totally different -No PSP printing on the adaptor like the ones in the picture or the original one -The back sticker is also different from the one in the picture -Lighter than the original ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections