Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabhiker on 06/06/2014

I like this grip so much on my AR15 rifle that when I brought another one I just had to have it on that one too. It's solid and in either the up right or down position it works well. It's easy to swing into the down position and gives you a good grip when firing a full mag. None that I can think of at this time. That is why I like to buy them for my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPcfr34k on 05/26/2014

It is a good compact handgrip, nice and small with option to push the pin and convert from vertical stand to horizontal stand in no time. It has an easy and sturdy conversion push pin with no wobble. It fits nicely on a picatinny rail and with the bolt tight it just wobble with bigger force applied to it. No inner support structure in the handle, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byant3jacko on 08/10/2013

Comes in a AEG manufacturer branded package Price is great Folding action/lock works a treat. Very fast to use The bolt which holds it to the gun is to far forward. This means that the rear of the part that mounts to the gun, has some play, if you really tighten the bolt, it helps The grip when folded down has a lot of side to side play, but its expected ... Read more

Grip folded Grip extended packaging
    0 0
  • posted byIportador on 06/01/2013

Made with high quality material. Perfect finish Individual package and good quality All these advantages coupled with the low cost of the product make it an excellent choice when buying To delay delivery even taking into account the procedures of my country Tracking number not updated constantly hindering your location Even with the small contradictions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiglobomau on 04/26/2013

it can be used like a grip or a block for a magpull shooting stance, it is very easy to use and can fit in any rail, just slide it and tighten the screw, sturdy, very well made, I have no fear in holding the weapon only by it. Great on ak's because you can use the ak47 mags with ease. You can use some tape to join it with a flashlight remote it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byufon007 on 07/23/2012

- item arrived fast, well packed - folding possibility is useful but also makes a problems. - construction of the item doesn't allow you to use the whole length of rail as there is a screw a the end or rail. - although you will tighten the screw a lot, you can still remove the grip by sliding it up - it is a bit loose in both position but in a T position ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolz1990 on 06/19/2012

lightweight due to plastic material folds easy and holds its position well once folded tight fit matte palstic finish good plastic quality acts as a resting grip while folded up. the combined tightening screw/button unscrew itself regularly, if i tighten it its too far in to be easily operated. im using this as a replacement for the foldable grip on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections