DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Cell Phone (5~13cm Width)
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLamKaYau on 05/14/2014

(1) It holds the phone very tightly. (2) It easy to open with a button. (3) It is very cool. (4) Able to adjust the angle. (5) Able to attach with out tools. (6) This item can't be found in local stores. (7) It's very cheap. (8) Doesn't scratch phone. (9) It is not to small. (10) Has two holders at the bottom to hold the phone vertically. (1) there'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytyn96 on 03/04/2014

it is steady on the steering wheel and the grip provides a safe place for your valuable cellphone. it is easy in use and very handy the material doesn't look very strong, it is all made of plastic and one screw. If the grip becomes wet it will not be use able again. because the grip will disappear. nobody will steel it of you bicycle, so you can let ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013

Fits well to motorcycle handle and more or less no vibration at all. It looks good which is ++ for me as I don't want an ugly mount on my bike. The soft material is good so your phone gets even more fit when the sides are pressed in. The screws are abit long so it takes abit long time to mount it but I guess its for the secuirty of the mount. Looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxindes on 11/05/2013

- Great for stationary bikes - Works on both directions, and you can flip it easily - Soft on the edges - The bit on the bottom looks not really strong, with just 2 subjection points - Difficult to adjust on a first glance - the innes mechanism looks like it's going to breake easily, but you don't need to manipulate it too much, so it's ok Never try ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMahirDemir on 08/05/2013

Lightweight and easy to mount. Its made out of two pieces. Mine didn't hold that well. I attached a barrel speaker on it and mount the holder on my bike. As soon as I hit the first bump this thing fell off. Happy I didn't put my iPod on it. Used super glue to glue the two pieces together so I guess now is safe, though I don't think I'll use it that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byitgal30 on 07/21/2013

Device holds my cell phone (galaxy s2) very firmly. so far it is working ok without any issues. It is limited by the diameter of the bike handlebar. I wanted to put it in the middle where my handlebar is too thick but I could not. SO I put it where it fit. When you connect the phone holder to arm, you must hear click and verify the phone holder does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuralves on 06/09/2013

You cat put from a small cellphone to a big gps in thie gadget. And even better, it has a lot of regulations so you can get the best view while cycling. It holds cellphones really tight, but when the button is pressed, it releases it easyly too. When it is in something near the horizontal position it is most likely that your cellphone will fall off.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylegrus on 05/27/2013

Works fine, can hold 3" - 5" devices for sure (7" tablet did not fit). Surprisingly compatible with the car mount bought in a local retail store. Plastic looks a bit weak, just do not mount anything large or heavy with it. Once I used it to fix a rotating map, won't last long if used so. To fix a rotatnig map, remove plastic edges (can ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarcosdecarvalh on 04/04/2013

It is strong and well built for the price. The holding mechanism can adapt to a range of phones, since it can stretch to a relatively wide size. The holder can rotate in different direction, so you can put your phone on portrait or landscape mode. Not for extreme mountain biking. The attachment will loose under high vibration. If the neck and the cell ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysydneysurfer on 03/25/2013

It is cheap and does the job. It holds the phone securely and its perfect for keeping track of the ride on the gps on my mobile phone. The quality is questionable as the part that holds the actual phone and slides onto the attachment to the bike is quite flimsy or rather can slide off easily if going over bumps. Nothing super glue won't fix though. ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections