DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Cell Phone (5~13cm Width)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLamKaYau on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:(1) It holds the phone very tightly. (2) It easy to open with a button. (3) It is very cool. (4) Able to adjust the angle. (5) Able to attach with out tools. (6) This item can't be found in local stores. (7) It's very cheap. (8) Doesn't scratch phone. (9) It is not to sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits well to motorcycle handle and more or less no vibration at all. It looks good which is ++ for me as I don't want an ugly mount on my bike. The soft material is good so your phone gets even more fit when the sides are pressed in. Cons:The screws are abit long so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxindes on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great for stationary bikes - Works on both directions, and you can flip it easily - Soft on the edges Cons:- The bit on the bottom looks not really strong, with just 2 subjection points - Difficult to adjust on a first glance - the innes mechanism looks like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMahirDemir on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lightweight and easy to mount. Cons:Its made out of two pieces. Mine didn't hold that well. I attached a barrel speaker on it and mount the holder on my bike. As soon as I hit the first bump this thing fell off. Happy I didn't put my iPod on it. Used super glue... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyuralves on 06/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You cat put from a small cellphone to a big gps in thie gadget. And even better, it has a lot of regulations so you can get the best view while cycling. It holds cellphones really tight, but when the button is pressed, it releases it easyly too. Cons:When it is in somethi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylegrus on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works fine, can hold 3" - 5" devices for sure (7" tablet did not fit). Surprisingly compatible with the car mount bought in a local retail store. Cons:Plastic looks a bit weak, just do not mount anything large or heavy with it. Once I used it to fix a rot... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarcosdecarvalh on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is strong and well built for the price. The holding mechanism can adapt to a range of phones, since it can stretch to a relatively wide size. The holder can rotate in different direction, so you can put your phone on portrait or landscape mode. Cons:Not for extreme mou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysydneysurfer on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap and does the job. It holds the phone securely and its perfect for keeping track of the ride on the gps on my mobile phone. Cons:The quality is questionable as the part that holds the actual phone and slides onto the attachment to the bike is quite flimsy or... Read more

1 0
  • posted byminaschina on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Muito fácil de usar e instalar na bicicleta. Fica relativamente perto o suficiente para ver o GPS por exemplo. Não atrapalha em nada para pedalar. Material de excelente qualidade. Muito seguro. Não arranha o aparelho. Adequadamente acolchoado. Mui... Read more

2 0
  • posted byglesik on 12/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does its job. Good grip, holds my 126 g phone well even on bumpy roads. Fits perfectly on 22.4mm tube with one of the two included inserts. Cons:If you want to mount it on 1" (25.4mm) part of the handlebar, you might need to get a thinner rubber insert. It may be h... Read more

Mounted holder with phone in it Mounted holder with phone in it Mounted holder with phone in it Mount close-up
    3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections