DX » Community » Reviews » 480p Component Video Cable for Wii (1.8-Meter)
  • 5 star 21 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydstrehl on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to plug. Simple and quick. For the wii the image is not as good as I´d like to be. Hope for de WiiU all this gets better. There is not much to say about it, the product fits well its purpose. Cons:There is no cons about the product. The product... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypingflood on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a component cable for Wii and works fine. Cons:The build is not the top, but is good. It doesn't have a good noise isolation, so while using it with a cheap power source for Wii (SKU35813), it will receive a lot of noise on the screen. Using the original co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJudgelord on 08/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:(Portugues) Ótimo produto. Percebi uma melhora na imagem comparado com o cabo que veio com o console. Cumpre o prometido. Habilitou a opção HD no menu do Wii (o cabo antigo não fazia isso). (English) Great stuff. I notice image improvement... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEversonsant on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A iThe image has a lot of sharpness, brightness and contrast. The tips are the golden cord becomes more secure and improve the signal to the tv. The handle is rubberized, being more durable. Cons:The cable could be larger. The tips could be more differentiated... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilarri on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice product with good plastic in the cord and the conections. Works great and have a really great price. Nice image quality with enjoyable colour and definition improvement. Cons:The product presentation its crappy. The cord could be 20 cms long to fit with m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutrojuliano on 12/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfeito para quem tem uma TV de alta definição em casa. Em vários jogos houve uma melhora considerável da imagem. No jogo Zelda - Twilight Princess ajudou a melhorar o contraste e o jogo ficou com uma nitidez bem maior. Perfect for those who have a high defin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVleesPet on 07/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:yeah cheap!!!!!!!!(exclamationmark!!!1!) - i've used it with my full hd flatscreen and the screen image is clearly better. - feels solid - it fits properly into The nintendo WII. - the 480p progressive scan is working. it is giving a clear image improvement. Cons:the co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeanut1985 on 05/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this item would easily cost up to 30 euros (around 35usd) at the store. its very self explanitory, plug the white cable into the wii's video port and the other end into your tv (make sure you dont get confused between the red video wire and the red audio wire)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMssss on 05/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality of image is better, it's easy and fast to change it and works very well. The cable seems to be built with good materials, and it seems well shielded. Cons:The piece who stick the cables are a little to big and it doesn't fit very well because i have the cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxtrix on 02/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable went in the same package as seen in the pictures. Seems to has a better construccion quality than the original normal (composite)cable Can be used in CRT TVs with component in for 480i or in LCDs for 480p (480p has a better quality than 480i) Cons:none at all... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections