Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShivand on 08/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Can watch movies or play games on an older TV Cons:We got a picture on the TV but it was in black and white for some reason. We tried it all different ways so maybe its just my TV? OtherThoughts:When I ordered it took 3 months to arrive, this shouldnt be a problem all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraing3 on 03/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to set up - Reasonibly well priced - Reasonibly well built - Works with the older types of TVs - Works with FuSa/FuSa SD Cons:- The only real con of this item is that the cord would be better if it was longer. Other than that there are no cons. OtherThoughts:If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxsosx on 10/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable is of decent length, not too long or short. The build quality is good and the cables feel nice. Cons:The picture quality is not amazing, but this is likely due to PSP games not being designed for large screens. OtherThoughts:Just like all PSP A/V cables, it re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya.puff on 08/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:if u want to watch movies that r on ur memory stick listen to music look through ur photos then this is for u Cons:I HATE THIS THING if ur getting this for the sole purpose to play games on ur tv U DONT WANT THIS ONE U WANT THE COMPOSITE CABLES which work with HD tvs only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byngaiden on 12/18/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what its supposed to do (outputs video from your psp onto the tv). Better picture quality than I expected! I'm impressed. Cons:The cable is 2.5 meters, which is good, but it could be longer. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Took around 2 weeks to arrive to Canada, which is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections