Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShivand on 08/27/2010

- Can watch movies or play games on an older TV We got a picture on the TV but it was in black and white for some reason. We tried it all different ways so maybe its just my TV? When I ordered it took 3 months to arrive, this shouldnt be a problem all the time though. It was just a thought. I discovered I could play PSP on my computer monitor with &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraing3 on 03/03/2009

- Easy to set up - Reasonibly well priced - Reasonibly well built - Works with the older types of TVs - Works with FuSa/FuSa SD - The only real con of this item is that the cord would be better if it was longer. Other than that there are no cons. If you want to play games through this cable you will need to have a custom firmware PSP and use FuSa/FuSa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxsosx on 10/19/2008

The cable is of decent length, not too long or short. The build quality is good and the cables feel nice. The picture quality is not amazing, but this is likely due to PSP games not being designed for large screens. Just like all PSP A/V cables, it requires custom firmware and the FuSa plug-in in order to output video to the television. You need the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya.puff on 08/06/2008

if u want to watch movies that r on ur memory stick listen to music look through ur photos then this is for u I HATE THIS THING if ur getting this for the sole purpose to play games on ur tv U DONT WANT THIS ONE U WANT THE COMPOSITE CABLES which work with HD tvs only for me this is basicly useless i havent even opened it yet i wanna send it back but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byngaiden on 12/18/2007

Does what its supposed to do (outputs video from your psp onto the tv). Better picture quality than I expected! I'm impressed. The cable is 2.5 meters, which is good, but it could be longer. Took around 2 weeks to arrive to Canada, which is good considering it takes about the same time for items to arrive if ordering from the states. Great cables! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections