Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byartasa on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very convinient if u need to use HDD as floppy disk. SATA cables have a direct connection to MB with no controllers. The speed of work is fully MB responsibility. There is a power button letting to change HDD while OS is running and even a key. A key lock or u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCimistus on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well built. Mechanisms work as charmed and the connectors seem to be of quality. Operating lights are really nice feature - they are not too bright either. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:For constant use, the structure might be a bit tight and the air flow may... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartasa on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:In the description said: - Interface: SATA 7pin + 15pin power connector But i've got old MOLEX power port on this box without 15pin power connector. That was really inconvinient, cuz i dont have molex on my power block. Cons:What is cons? what is pros? !!please,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections