DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 5A Power Supply Transformer for LED Light Bulb (AC 110~220V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanter4 on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The power supply is of sturdy build quality. No sounds during operation. Does not produce a lot of heat during medium loads. Simple to connect and use (for anyone that knows what a power supply is) Cons:after a year and a half of medium usage, supplying approx... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalcarvalho on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very good build quality and is very reliable. Has been powering the LED strips for my aquarium for over 6 months now. My aquarium is for marine fish and livestock and its salt has not caused any damage to the metal case. Cons:No cons that I can think of… OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMike172 on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used this for powering my 5m long RGB-led strip (*). Works perfect, no sounds, does not get hot (just mildy warm). Contacts are of decent quality. Alltogether the weight is low, very useful for mounting, very decent product and good price. (*):Waterproof... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygand0lfi on 04/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect, really 5 Amps, 12 V adjustable power supply. I use it on 220 AC, to power sku.67412 and connected ir to sku.109203 !! Hace a nice multicolored room !!! Cons:None I can think of. It's what I have buyed! OtherThoughts:If you need a powerful 12 Volts pow... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections