DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 5A Power Supply Transformer for LED Light Bulb (AC 110~220V)
Customer’s impression:
reliable cheap product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetrbeseda on 12/16/2014

After it got installed it works just fine. It´s been on for several months now and no complaints at all. Read more

Impression:reliable cheap product;

0 0 0

• posted bypanter4 on 05/25/2013

The power supply is of sturdy build quality. No sounds during operation. Does not produce a lot of heat during medium loads. Simple to connect and use (for anyone that knows what a power supply is) after a year and a half of medium usage, supplying approx. 3A to a LED strip the stabilizing elements stopped ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalcarvalho on 04/23/2013

It has a very good build quality and is very reliable. Has been powering the LED strips for my aquarium for over 6 months now. My aquarium is for marine fish and livestock and its salt has not caused any damage to the metal case. No cons that I can think of… I don't a multimeter or anything other to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMike172 on 07/30/2012

I've used this for powering my 5m long RGB-led strip (*). Works perfect, no sounds, does not get hot (just mildy warm). Contacts are of decent quality. Alltogether the weight is low, very useful for mounting, very decent product and good price. (*):Waterproof RGB 300x5050 SMD LED Multicolored Light Strip ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygand0lfi on 04/28/2012

Perfect, really 5 Amps, 12 V adjustable power supply. I use it on 220 AC, to power sku.67412 and connected ir to sku.109203 !! Hace a nice multicolored room !!! None I can think of. It's what I have buyed! If you need a powerful 12 Volts power supply buy this one! Nice and Sturdy construction! It would ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections