Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygigamegawatts on 11/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I own a lot of solar toys, and this is one of the best working: it doesn't take much light to get the cat going. The motion is quite eye-catching, unlike the subtle nodding of some other solar toys. Cons:I ordered 3, and one of them was dead on arrival. When I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickajho on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Works as described + Well packaged + Works under nearby desk lighting or task lighting + just fun! Cons:- It might make some noise when it's really swinging away, but that's easy to fix. - Price might be a bit high for the construction, but it's still worth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmitryElj2 on 12/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cat looks good, really working (I was surprised). Power of solar battery is enough to make shaking in the home/office, without direct sunlight. Cons:My item was not working, I opened it, and one wire was unsoldered. Wires are very very thin, btw. I solder it b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTckhan on 04/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice size, not too big. Well decorated and detailed colors. Waving starts and will run on even normal room lighting if within 6 ft of 75w bulb. No batteries needed, ever. Have had ours for over a year, and it is still working fine. Cons:Very light weight, but it is all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymentesabia on 08/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The free shippment / Envio Gratis The Price no so expensive/ no tan caro el precio No battery needed / no hay necesidad de baterias It's Works with House`s Lights / Funciona con las luces de interior Took some time to move the arm like he weer storing energy /... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySidster2 on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It operates in the office lighting. Price Price Price Cons:Plastic a bit cheap, but what do you expect? Little slow startup at wave but that probably due to low light. OtherThoughts:I got it for my coworker since she wanted a waving cat. I was concern about it b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexrgf on 03/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Following are my pros points: * A cute cat, it really remembers the japanese cat decoration; * Waving arm works very well, it works while exposed to sun light all the time and even when exposed to room light it works (even at night); * The sensor of it is in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjl224 on 02/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks cool Moving arm (waving) Does not require battery power to operate Works most of the time if there is sun light Cons:Sometime it does not move It makes squeaky noise sometime Was too big to be used as a car decoration Has to have sun light or room light... Read more

0 0
  • posted by12345 on 01/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Swing at acceptable level and speed even at night with indoor light. The cat is at good size as well. Cons:The solar panel is in the front. I wanted to put in near the window but the cat will become facing outside but not inside. The cat doesn't look as good as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnew on 09/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:environmentally friendly (does not need batteries, as it is solar powered) brings luck ;) is a good entrance point for starting to pimp your gadgets... Cons:could use NdFeB magnets for motor and would be better with a larger main capacitor... OtherThoughts:i hav... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections