Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygigamegawatts on 11/25/2013

I own a lot of solar toys, and this is one of the best working: it doesn't take much light to get the cat going. The motion is quite eye-catching, unlike the subtle nodding of some other solar toys. I ordered 3, and one of them was dead on arrival. When I opened it up, one of the wires was clearly detached,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrickajho on 05/21/2013

+ Works as described + Well packaged + Works under nearby desk lighting or task lighting + just fun! - It might make some noise when it's really swinging away, but that's easy to fix. - Price might be a bit high for the construction, but it's still worth the fun factor. This has no "usefulness"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDmitryElj2 on 12/29/2011

Cat looks good, really working (I was surprised). Power of solar battery is enough to make shaking in the home/office, without direct sunlight. My item was not working, I opened it, and one wire was unsoldered. Wires are very very thin, btw. I solder it back, and its working ok. But user may need some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTckhan on 04/14/2011

Nice size, not too big. Well decorated and detailed colors. Waving starts and will run on even normal room lighting if within 6 ft of 75w bulb. No batteries needed, ever. Have had ours for over a year, and it is still working fine. Very light weight, but it is all plastic. On a rare occasion, it needs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymentesabia on 08/10/2010

The free shippment / Envio Gratis The Price no so expensive/ no tan caro el precio No battery needed / no hay necesidad de baterias It's Works with House`s Lights / Funciona con las luces de interior Took some time to move the arm like he weer storing energy / Tarda en empezar a mover el barzo como si ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySidster2 on 07/13/2010

It operates in the office lighting. Price Price Price Plastic a bit cheap, but what do you expect? Little slow startup at wave but that probably due to low light. I got it for my coworker since she wanted a waving cat. I was concern about it being solar power and working in the work lighting environment.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexrgf on 03/16/2010

Following are my pros points: * A cute cat, it really remembers the japanese cat decoration; * Waving arm works very well, it works while exposed to sun light all the time and even when exposed to room light it works (even at night); * The sensor of it is in a good position so the cat is waving its arm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjl224 on 02/10/2010

Looks cool Moving arm (waving) Does not require battery power to operate Works most of the time if there is sun light Sometime it does not move It makes squeaky noise sometime Was too big to be used as a car decoration Has to have sun light or room light in order for it to work Cheap item, good quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by12345 on 01/22/2010

Swing at acceptable level and speed even at night with indoor light. The cat is at good size as well. The solar panel is in the front. I wanted to put in near the window but the cat will become facing outside but not inside. The cat doesn't look as good as the actual lucky cat. It doesn't swing at the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarnew on 09/01/2009

environmentally friendly (does not need batteries, as it is solar powered) brings luck ;) is a good entrance point for starting to pimp your gadgets... could use NdFeB magnets for motor and would be better with a larger main capacitor... i have pimped mine to get around the cons be simply adding two ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections