DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Multifunction Water-Resistant Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Sports Watch - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypepe89 on 07/16/2013

Quite economical. The instructions are in several languages ??and it works very well explained. The clock is bad plastic and rubber holding the chest sensor is transferred with ease. My experience with this heart rate monitor is very bad, would not recommend to anyone. It is not necessary every few sensor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimobile on 02/25/2013

Watch with Heart Rate Monitor opted for snowboarding, running, biking. Narrowed down to this model because good value for money, has all the required characteristics and acceptable design. Expectations were met. Clock function and look exactly like the description. Quite comfortable, stylish, comfortable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrwlopes on 12/09/2012

The watch works well and has many functions and settings. The belt was comfortable during the sport and does not loosen or fall into the abdomen. The counter only works when set to workout, so read the instruction manual before testing the equipment. It is not 100% reliable at all times, because sometimes,... Read more

Stylish Multifunction Water-Resistant Wireless Hea Stylish Multifunction Water-Resistant Wireless Hea Stylish Multifunction Water-Resistant Wireless Hea

0 0 0

• posted byWasik79 on 12/07/2012

a sweet enclosure, a large and high-quality font, stylish lighting in complete darkness, sound display the configured limit of the pulse, mounting and adjustment of the sensor reliable and comfortable, mounting and adjustment of the sensor reliable and comfortable hard strap, sometimes indication of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRealFlyMan on 11/22/2012

Watch beautiful, durable, waterproof, easy setup ... Allows you to register your data such as weight, autura, age, both in global steps as in the United States ... I really liked the clock display has large numbers, making it easier to visualize how much does sport ... The strip is placed on the chest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxoralmeida on 08/24/2012

Cheap and useful. I lost my Polar Watch but kept the chest belt. This watch works well with both, the one that came with it and my Polar belt. Also it has big numbers that is necessary for people above 45 like me :-) it has alarm for high and low that you can adjust for your need and readings for calories ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweaseltony on 08/19/2012

Good price, work very well, it have a lot of features, easy to use, good quality, big number, if you want to became a personal trainer is a good way to start. The menu manual is very complicated, but does allow you to do all the options (alarm for upper, lower heart rate, etc.). The watch will not receive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytonyorion on 01/13/2012

Wanted a wireless pulse rate monitor for exercise, and have tried many different models costing much more. This one actually works as a PRM, but with a few caveats. The build quality seems good, but it remain to be seen how long it will last. Has a fairly extensive menu for "zone" calculations,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections