Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShadowLight on 10/31/2013

This tool comes in a (very cheap) plastic box. There are a lot of gauges in there. Comes oiled. The "case" is made of a blue plastic like in the picture, metal would be better. The oil used in mine is really bad quality... Blades are sticky, and the thinest one (0.02mm) was really hard to move.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneverwasin on 05/11/2010

Received this item today and opened up to check the item.. Basically, its a cheap guage and it should work as it should be... It comes with a transparent plastic casing and should be adequate protection to the guage as the handle, where all the blades were stored, were made of plastic. EXTREMELY OILY!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydutch on 04/25/2010

A price you can't beat. It has a better range of thicknesses than the ones seen in stores here. It has a plastic handle, I prefer a metal one which is more durable. The screw should be adjustable by hand. The box was broken on arrival, it probably got squashed and damaged in the mail. Even if it wasn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGerbrand on 02/16/2009

I was looking for a nice set of gauges. And ordered these a few months ago. I also sold this set to a friend of mine. He is also very pleased with these........ The build quality isn't the best ever, but good enough when you handle it with care. 500500.................................................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byace-at-mind on 03/20/2008

SUPER CHEAP. This is ridiculously cheap for these. They are well made, come coated (almost dripping) in cosmoline or some other kind of oil. That means they are NOT rusty when you get them. These are actually pretty accurate, as well. Using digital calipers (my calipers are checked against NIST traceable ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections