Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChrisTettero on 07/26/2013

I use this thing to count my max 30 days of eyelenses. It is small so it fit easily in my bathroom drawer besides my lens fluids and spare lenses. i can think of any right now. Thing does its yob. Maybe its a bit light in its construction, i had to mend it when it arrived. Can use it to count the ants of an antfarm.. But do you really know of you didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPdunkel on 09/12/2012

This is great! I use these for anything where needed to count units, laps, results... Reliable, no battery, easy to combine to other mechanincs. I can't imagine what could work better than this! I bolted one of these in my barn, for counting loads carried away. No other product could keep the count for many peope, carrying loads to the field. None, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegavega on 08/31/2012

Desk Tally Counter excellent quality made of hard metal and good finish very easy to use and reset, puese use slowly or quickly and responds well holes for fixed site or hook for hanging I have no cons for this article is really excelenet and its price is very good, I can see the cons, is what I want and at the best price in my country we call this ... Read more

scale box close oder side Desk Tally Counter
    0 0
  • posted bystazinski on 09/04/2011

The build quality is good. It counts the numbers with no misses. The whole clicking system looks very solid. The numbers are very clear. Number goes up to 9999. Easy and simple to reset. Build quality is not great but ok. For this price its ok. I did not like the desk stand. I have removed the stand its feel better in the hand whit out it. No other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamcab on 08/03/2011

The tally counts numbers without misses. It's very easy to reset. Really counts up to 9999. Comes with a desktop stand attached which might be useful. Base can be detached. Looks good and shiny. There's not much to say here, the counter does its job very well though it hasn't many uses. The desktop stand could be improved. Design may bring back old ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPshyko on 07/04/2011

It works, it´s cheap and easy to use. The hardware works great, and doesn´t look to fail soon...we´ll see. Build quality is not the best, expecially de ring to hang it, the rest looks a bit poor. But for this price it´s more than ok. The desktop stand is easy to remove, just two screws. It´s easy to use, hit the pedal for +1 count and turn the plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazaro700 on 01/03/2011

It works It can be used fairly quickly! It counts up to 9999 Resetting it is very easy Couple of cons here, The first I did not like the desk stand, first because it made it even harder hold (I'll get to that now) and second because it had these broken somewhat rusty screws to attach it to the counter, which made it a task to remove. The finger holder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybruno128 on 04/19/2010

The build quality is great, the numbers are very clear, the button really counts the numbers with no misses. The whole clicking system looks very solid. It doesn't stand very well as the base of it has some weird curves around the screw small holes. Well this is not really a problem, I simply added some small pieces of rubber under it, with glue. Now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJule553648 on 08/08/2009

You can't beat this price. Ti is almost for free! My local store sells counters from 20$! Great for counting money and other stuff. Build quality is very good. Al casing including a holder is made from metal. It is very strong. It clicks good, so inner gears are good quality as well. Holes in the holder for attaching it to the table makes is even more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhazelwood on 06/18/2009

Very easy to use, book-keeper up to 9999. Comfortable design. Slightly useful 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 500characteres! 5... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections