DX » Community » Reviews » Multimeter Test Leads (92cm / Red + Black Leads)
  • 5 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap, good quality, long cables, fits perfect on multimeter that we use, Cons:there is absolutely no cons for this product OtherThoughts:just buy if you need and enjoy them, Bottomline:I bought this one year before for my Dad because he fix some electron... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrocoarts on 07/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect fit for my multimeter. Really good price. Probably better if not the same as my old test leads. Fit perfectly snug in the multimeter. Cons:Can't think of any. I suppose there could have been fancier packaging, but honestly who needs fancier packaging? Al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVadimkaDDD on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Acquired to replace the out of service. These were very good quality. Highly flexible silicone cable. Tip provides reliable contact. Suitable for almost all types of multimers. In the event of a failure would be easy to fix - collapsible design that provides a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVPY88 on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you have an old stock wire in your multimeter, you can bought this leads. It's good quality, but only for testin capacity or voltage. I think it's bad idea to measure rather big current cause wires rather slim. Cons:slim wires (cons only for big current) Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokairala on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Great wires size and diameter looks like can take strong charges. - Test leads came with sharp ends, witch is great to test small components. - Banana plug. - Well built, looks stronger then the ones that came with my multimeter. Cons:- The plug came with a si... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatelec on 07/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Do every thing that you need for intermittent home use. Would last a long time if you only use occasionally like once a month. Cons:If used in a semi professional way the lead insulation soon breaks at the probe leaving exposed wire. This could be dangerous if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydakipro on 06/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap and good enough replacement for original set, or as a spare one. They have caps for each of the lead, which is very good as they are sharp enough if you stick your hand in the bag with tools Cons:On my multimeter hole is not deep enough to allow the plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaltruist on 03/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build quality! It is much better than the picture seems to show. I was very impressed. I saw everyone here say it was 'good build quality' but looking at the pictures, I couldn't possibly see how it was 'good build quality.' But it is! They have a rubbery, soft feel t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytabetha on 09/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not really a lot you can say about something like this. They are inexpensive, but don't let the cost fool you, they are VERY good leads. Seem to be very well made as well, certainly better than I was hoping for for the money I paid. Cons:No cons really at this p... Read more

0 0
  • posted by112mark on 08/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its verry cheap when your Test Leads are broken. They come with end caps so there is no chanse that you stick yourself wit it. It is verry flexible leads so working with it is verry fine. the product does what it is suppose to do. Cons:When you move the leads... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections