Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydi4bl0 on 05/30/2014

The picture from DX shows the product with white cap (Shinetsu G-751) which is actually of lower thermal conductivity (> 4.5) but the product I received comes with a black cap (Shinetsu x-23-7783D) which has a higher thermal conductivity (> 6.0) and also this grease is better than Artic Silver 5! I don't have nothing against this grease! It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfouker on 10/08/2013

The picture from DX shows the product with white cap (Shinetsu G-751) which is actually of lower thermal conductivity (> 4.5) but the product I received comes with a black cap (Shinetsu x-23-7783D) which has a higher thermal conductivity (> 6.0) The grease is a bit sticky for me. So its takes some skill to spread a very thin layer on cpu. used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjzzzzzzz on 03/12/2013

This has a heat transfer characteristic of 6w/m2 which is very very good. Reduced the temperature of my CPU significantly. Comes with a syringe, which makes things easier to apply. Comes with an applicator to help the compound spread. Comes in a grey color. Easy to see/ clean off things. The compound was quite sticky and hard to spread.. but they provided ... Read more

Can be stored inside reusable package Black cap means 6w/m2 which is supreme Out of its package, looks respectable
    1 0
  • posted byfrills on 05/01/2008

Cheap for performance compound. Thermal performance is on par with some of the better brands. Included applicator is handy for spreading this viscous compound. Not much of it. 1.2mL, or about 1/4 of tube is actually filled. Other performance compounds are the same way and cost more, though. This stuff goes on and performs strikingly like the titan branded ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections