DX » Community » Reviews » Musical Notes Tea Strainer (2-Pack/Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroook on 03/11/2014

-Very Cheap -You get two! -Colourful -very easy to use -good quality, it seems like they will last for quite some time -bigger than they seem on pictures I thought you get two of different colours, but I got two of the same colour (green), which is kinda lame, as I meant one for my girlfriend and one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykirillica111 on 01/31/2014

They are cute, colorful, convenient and for tea ;) Locking mechanism is firm and holds everything good. Insides are quite enough for a cup of tea. The holes are big, but small enough for tea to stay in. It's plastic and you never know, what kind of chemicals are released, if you use it in hot water. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiLencer007 on 11/22/2013

Very cheap,considering it comes with two strainers. Makes making tea easier without having to dirty an entire kettle. Has a pretty good size,just for enough tea. Opening the strainer and closing it again is not the easiest task,but can be done. The holes of the strainer are a little too big and some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleo92kb on 11/18/2013

nice size and exactly as described perfect for frest chopped mint .etc. stronger, brtter quality plastic than I expected. brought 2 packs and gave one as a gift (very pleased) just need to buy more for my kitchen now! not great for particularly fine, dusty dried teas (good as long as it stays put in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaucika on 11/08/2013

They are cute. The size is just perfect – not to big to take up much space, but big enough not to get drowned in hot water, so you can easily take it out. It would be nice to be able to pick a color, but when i think about it, it was acctually exciting opening the boxes to see which ones i got ;) They ... Read more

A bunch of them Opened up 3 different colors

0 0 0

• posted byorituk on 07/02/2013

is a very nice musical note, it is not common and draws much attention because everyone likes, is perfect for use in large cups and holds well on the edge of a material is very strong as seen in most of the photos . and the opposite as I thought it would not break and neither disarmed when in the cup ... Read more

notas

0 0 0

• posted byghadden on 06/16/2013

The two parts fit together well. They are not loose enough to come apart by accident or tight enough to struggle to get together or apart. They come in two colours which means if you like to use your tea for more than one cup, you can tell two different teas apart. Good size. You can fill one half of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymondrongo on 05/07/2013

- It is nice - It is cheap - It makes the tea preparation really easy, therefore, the cost-benefit is amazing - Sometimes they do not fit easily when you need to lock them together. - Mine came both made of a plain transparent plastic, not colored as in the picture. I suggest you to take it if you are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrumbagumba on 03/22/2013

These musical notes tea straier are very usefull for me , because I do green tea every day, and I dont like it when I drink it I often eat tea leafs..I received 2 -pack in dark-yellow color.They are bigger then normall cup. Holes in it are bigger than I thought. It is made from hard plastic material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychildeh on 02/25/2013

Great price, big enough for a good spoonful of tea leaves. It's nice to have strainers when you're a tea person. One gets random colours but all of them seems quite alright. Not really. OK, plastic isn't the best stuff when dealing with top quality tea but it does the job to a T if you're not THAT picky.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections