The thing worked great when it lasted. As the battery goes out so does the ligh, it starts to dull and weaken. Battery replacement isnt hard and is really cheap too. I just didnt really see a point in doing so since this was really quite useless.
- The blow to shut off sensitivity is great, very responsive.... Read more
Novelty and actually useful! How can you get the two together? This is how! Build quality reasonable Sensor sort of works So colourful! the only candle that emits more than one/two colour (orange and blue) sensor is not very responsive, rather than blow, you need to knock it with the cup to the table.... Read more
Creates a very powerful light with a variety of smoothly-changing colors.
A great way to create a romantic ambiance.
The blow sensor worked quite well in my case.
Does well what it's meant to do. The "candle" comes with a little plastic separator that prevents the batteries from making contact.... Read more
neat little led light, for ambient lighting in a dark room. the lights change color and its not a direct light so it lights up like a candle. the only bad part is i could never turn it on or off with my breathe. so instead of that i would just lift it up a little and tap it down, which also works. then ... Read more
- Great gift to anyone.
I gave it to my mom on her birth day and she loved it. :)
- Pretty cheap.
- Looks cool in dark. - I expected this item to be big. - The batteries doesn't last long. It'll run out in a day. You may have to consider buying extra batteries when you buy this item.
- Doesn't turn off ... Read more
Nice little gadget... fancy at first but boring eventually. Batteries doesnt last long...forgot it one day and the next day it was notlit Can be less expensive... iu would have bought more just for the hell of it Saw at $ store and they we selling them for 1 $... with translucent cups... like this one.... Read more
- Looks cool with the plastic glass that follows with it
- The plastic glass actually look like glass from a little distance
- Great gift item to anyone in your family (Remember to buy extra batteries) - Build quality is questionable
- One of the items i recieved was somewhat struggly to get to work ... Read more
Does what it says. My mom loved it. Uses it with some glass candle holder (she doesn't use the plastic cup that comes with this), and it looks great. A bit hard to turn on or off, you can be gentle with it or blow hard and it won't always turn on or off, takes some practice to get the hang of it. Changes ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.