Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good while it lasted

posted by Xiongv on 03/23/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The thing worked great when it lasted. As the battery goes out so does the ligh, it starts to dull and weaken. Battery replacement isnt hard and is really cheap too. I just didnt really see a point in doing so since this was really quite useless.

- The blow to shut off sensitivity is great, very responsive.

- Cool lighting

- Cheap

- My little nieces and nephews found it amazing and thought it were a real fire ( lol )

- Has blow sensitivity to shut it off.

- Uses cheap batteries

I used it sometimes around the house, but most of the time its sitting near my computer, I usually like a little light that lits up the room or where im currently at. I wish this thing had interchangeble bulbs or something.

It never tend to get hot, nothing melted. No noise, also its very light weight.

Cons:

- Uses battery, it would've been great if these things game with wall plugs and can stay on forever, they do look somewhat cool around the room to have more than one.

- Build quality, not the best but durable. Don't expect anything high grade.

- It's very lightweight, sometimes do fall from little force or if something may knock it over.

- I think it has 4-5 different colors, I wish it would be possible to stay at just one.

- I would have made a video, but to be honest the item is self explanatory and know what is to be expected from it.

OtherThoughts:

If you really want something that will give off little light when doing work, maybe this might do the job. the only concerns I would have is the usage of batterys. I wish it were 2XAA or 2xAAA.

Arrived in a timely manner, its expected that way from deal extreme. I've always received my stuff from them.

To be honest you dont really see something like this for sale at a local store such as walmart or something, its unique to have. Maybe a friend or cousin might drop by in your room asking where you go this. And you can lead em on here. This here is a small and cute ornament to have set on a coffee table, or maybe on the corner of your desk.

Bottomline:

Get it, it was GREAT while it lasted, soon the light died out on me.

I had it for less than 3 months, it went out, I thought it was the batteries but it wasnt. changed them out and still dead. I guess the bulb finally decided to go out after 3 short months. It was nice having it lit up the corner of my desk while it lasted. I would get another, but afraid it might do the same thing again.

It isnt bad, just give it a go if you like this type of things. I've always bought random stuff from deal extreme because things here are REDICULOUSLY CHEAP! Even though there cheap, just handle with care and most items purchased here at deal extreme will last a great amount of time!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections