DX » Community » Reviews » 10W 10000K 700-Lumen 9-LED Cold White Light Hydroponic Plant/Fish Grow Bulb (DC 9~11V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypellegrinimtb on 12/15/2013

- Delivered lumens are very close to what advertised. (Lab tested. Result was 690lm) - Color temperature is spot on - Very easy to install (soldering) - "Relaxing"color temperature - Build in heat dissipator is useless I bought this LED to use as a test to grow plants. I didn't quite got the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywampyz on 05/07/2013

- high-output relative to the colour temperature... - convenient cob panel allows for easy heat-sinking when driven at maximum current... - good light beam divergence - absolutely need a heat-sink if you want to drive this at maximum current... used these cob panels to retrofit my aquarium lighting hood ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydamyano on 03/29/2013

The LED is really cheap. Here in Bulgaria i cannot find it for sale. The color temperature is good for plant growing. I`m using it in combination with other two LEds with different color temperatures and with 12V LED drivers for lighting an aquarium. The light produced by thes LED is very poweful. It ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byShakeSWorld on 01/10/2013

I use a 10W LED Driver SKU: 95818 with this led. The light is very bright, and the LED like any 10w or more gets very hot, you will need a heatsink. I really like the construction, very well built, and the light turn on immediately. You can see easily where the positive and the negative are. I don't ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byElectroMojo on 01/10/2013

The brightness of these LED's is jaw dropping. The Lumens produced out of just three of these is close to 3000 !!! unbelievable. LED's progression has been excellent over the years and this is a great example of that. I use them on a SaltWater setup for Corals .. They are perfect as advertised for that.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byggmurder on 09/15/2012

Works really nice... the plants are growing up real fast... I´m using 2 of this leds to fit my tank... it has 200L of water.... I still dont have a CO2 system on my tank and even my plants still growing a lot... The light of the second one I bought its a bit more blueish than the first. It gets really ... Read more

My tank with 2 leds

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections