- Delivered lumens are very close to what advertised. (Lab tested. Result was 690lm)
- Color temperature is spot on
- Very easy to install (soldering)
- "Relaxing"color temperature - Build in heat dissipator is useless I bought this LED to use as a test to grow plants. I didn't quite got the desired results (fast plant growing). I got better ... Read more
- high-output relative to the colour temperature...
- convenient cob panel allows for easy heat-sinking when driven at maximum current...
- good light beam divergence - absolutely need a heat-sink if you want to drive this at maximum current... used these cob panels to retrofit my aquarium lighting hood after all the tubes finally burned out... recommend ... Read more
The LED is really cheap. Here in Bulgaria i cannot find it for sale. The color temperature is good for plant growing. I`m using it in combination with other two LEds with different color temperatures and with 12V LED drivers for lighting an aquarium. The light produced by thes LED is very poweful. It is strongly recomended using it with a heatsink -... Read more
I use a 10W LED Driver SKU: 95818 with this led. The light is very bright, and the LED like any 10w or more gets very hot, you will need a heatsink. I really like the construction, very well built, and the light turn on immediately. You can see easily where the positive and the negative are. I don't find anything wrong with this led. I am using this ... Read more
The brightness of these LED's is jaw dropping. The Lumens produced out of just three of these is close to 3000 !!! unbelievable. LED's progression has been excellent over the years and this is a great example of that. I use them on a SaltWater setup for Corals .. They are perfect as advertised for that. They run hot. Make sure you get a BIG heatsink ... Read more
Works really nice... the plants are growing up real fast... I´m using 2 of this leds to fit my tank... it has 200L of water.... I still dont have a CO2 system on my tank and even my plants still growing a lot... The light of the second one I bought its a bit more blueish than the first. It gets really hot... I´m using old computer power supplies heatpipes ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.