DX » Community » Reviews » USB AM to 12-Pin Olympus Camera Cable (1.5-Meter)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvr20 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered this cable to replace the original one that I lost. It works great and I didn't notice any difference between this and the original one that came with my camera. I am able to connect the camera to the computer to upload the photos and also works fine... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2950rollover on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's much cheaper than original Olympus Mju Camera's USB cable, with pretty much same quality. It comes packed very well - even able to survive customs/post employees :) Cons:No, maybe something comes later. I am not using it very often. I consider myself comm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykakadu7798 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Funguje to. To neznamená, že je to tak mnohem levnejší než originál - to je samozrejme - je to, že mužete najít. To byl zachránce života. Nevíte, kde puvodní šel, ale já proste nemuže dostat náhradu v nekterém... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywraptinweb on 04/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. It's not that it is so much cheaper than the original - it is of course - it's that you can find one. This was a life saver. Don't know where the original went, but I just cannot get a replacement in any of the local shops because Olympus is non standard. My p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjekostas on 09/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Works fine -Less than 1/5th the cost of a standard Olympus cable -Decent length -No data drops (with picture transfer or firmware upgrades) Cons:-Can't really seem to find any Cons OtherThoughts:This cable is probably less than 1/5th the cost of the original... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarknsteph on 02/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My wife lost her cable and needed a replacement. This cable does the job just fine, and the cost is pretty good. Just try to find one locally and if you can it's going to be 5 times the cost. Shame on Olympus for using a nonstandard cord. Just the fact that Ol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshinger on 12/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cheap cable for transferring images from my Olympus 850SW. Have had it for well over a month and it is working perfectly. Heaps cheaper than an Olympus genuine cable and works just as well (of course it would). Cons:No cons, does what it is supposed to d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZyFer on 11/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap Data tranfering long cable (1.5 M) can be conneted to printer Cons:cant charge the camera battery un useless if your battery power is low OtherThoughts: Bottomline:If it cant chrage the camera where will you then get power to the battery from ? but good... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections