DX » Community » Reviews » USB AM to 12-Pin Olympus Camera Cable (1.5-Meter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholungfat on 02/11/2014

Good fit to the digital camera connector and it fit tight. It functioned as it should be. Half the price than the original branded product. None. After connected the digital camera to the computer, it immediately recognized by the computer. It had successfully updated the camera firmware and downloaded ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjvr20 on 06/13/2013

I ordered this cable to replace the original one that I lost. It works great and I didn't notice any difference between this and the original one that came with my camera. I am able to connect the camera to the computer to upload the photos and also works fine with the battery charger. None so far. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2950rollover on 04/09/2013

It's much cheaper than original Olympus Mju Camera's USB cable, with pretty much same quality. It comes packed very well - even able to survive customs/post employees :) No, maybe something comes later. I am not using it very often. I consider myself common user, not taking tons of photos... Good piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykakadu7798 on 12/30/2012

Funguje to. To neznamená, že je to tak mnohem levnejší než originál - to je samozrejme - je to, že mužete najít. To byl zachránce života. Nevíte, kde puvodní šel, ale já proste nemuže dostat náhradu v nekterém z místních obchodu, protože Olympus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywraptinweb on 04/26/2011

It works. It's not that it is so much cheaper than the original - it is of course - it's that you can find one. This was a life saver. Don't know where the original went, but I just cannot get a replacement in any of the local shops because Olympus is non standard. My previous Olympus used USB so I didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjekostas on 09/26/2009

-Works fine -Less than 1/5th the cost of a standard Olympus cable -Decent length -No data drops (with picture transfer or firmware upgrades) -Can't really seem to find any Cons This cable is probably less than 1/5th the cost of the original Olympus cables (all Olympus cameras after the E-300/E-1 use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarknsteph on 02/04/2009

My wife lost her cable and needed a replacement. This cable does the job just fine, and the cost is pretty good. Just try to find one locally and if you can it's going to be 5 times the cost. Shame on Olympus for using a nonstandard cord. Just the fact that Olympus isn't getting a dime off this sale ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoshinger on 12/31/2008

Great cheap cable for transferring images from my Olympus 850SW. Have had it for well over a month and it is working perfectly. Heaps cheaper than an Olympus genuine cable and works just as well (of course it would). No cons, does what it is supposed to do. If you need another cable like i do as i have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZyFer on 11/27/2008

cheap Data tranfering long cable (1.5 M) can be conneted to printer cant charge the camera battery un useless if your battery power is low If it cant chrage the camera where will you then get power to the battery from ? but good if you only want to use it to tranfering pictures or as a camera cardreader ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections