Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoonbeams on 07/09/2014

Besides the low price, the mouse has a wrist support and smooth foam, is big enough for my mouse. During gaming mousepad makes me comfortable and gives me an agility than the previous non-handed mouse. The product has no grip at my desk, moreover, is a bit thin compared to my old mousepad, but I can not charge much for a product in this price range.... Read more

Mousepad with wrist support.
    1 0
  • posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/09/2014

It's really cheap, inexpensive, simple materials, but it does the job. And it's been working for the last 6 months, so it can take the heat. Cheap materials. Don't let the photos fool you, it's not like the one you saw at the store for more than $15, which it's probably a very good and comfortable mouse pad. This one is cheap. I mean, really thin, flimsy,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenov93 on 06/28/2014

- cheap price - really the only reason to get it - fairly comfortable, works as it should. i use an optical mouse, and it responds perfectly on the pad. - kind of cheap feeling, as would be expected at this price. - the raised bump is not so thick, and doesnt really support your wrist on it comfortably. really would only recommend it for surfaces that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonasandrade on 06/23/2014

For all the guys out there with concernings about this product i can assure you that you can buy it. the build quality is great and the place where to place the wrist is very soft, feels like silicone of high quality. so no faults at all with this purchase. buy it, buy it in bulk even for re-selling companies like the one i have in brazil. it is a must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCawnlin on 06/19/2014

Very cheap nice to handle. Small and bended because it got delivered in an paper envelope so it may be better to get delivered in like a little box or something. The support thing is very small as well but i leveled it a bit so it doesn't really matter to me Very small but very nice on the wrist and just extremely cheap which makes it just fine i put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydndck on 06/05/2014

good workmanship, good margins, soft material, keeps on the table, it does not shove bad chemical smell which is wrist rest is not filled (air only), it collapses after some time no idea, this is small easy thing and I am not able to describe it more. no idea, this is small easy thing and I am not able to describe it more. finally ok. Good workmanship,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmjoaquim on 06/03/2014

for all the guys out there with concernings about this product i can assure you that you can buy it. the build quality is great and the place where to place the wrist is very soft, feels like silicone of high quality. so no faults at all with this purchase. buy it, buy it in bulk even for re-selling companies like the one i have in brazil. it is a must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarutrek20 on 05/28/2014

It is very comfortable. Your wrist can rest on this pad while you use your mouse. Another thing is the price – it is really cheap but it doesn’t mean it isn’t a high quality product – it is. What is more it is quite durable for its price. I also really like the color, not 100% black but a little bit grey. It is a bit not stable. Some rubber on the bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjmc15 on 05/25/2014

Great for a cheap mousepad. Did exactly what I wanted it to do. This was my first DX purchase so I had no idea what to expect. It was delivered in less than 30 days and that's what I expected. A little flimsy but it has held together, it also came folded so it took a week to become nice and flat, after that, no worries. Worth the money. I would probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicnoel on 05/01/2014

It's super cheap with no frills. Comes with a little wrist pad to help ease your hands to mousing around. Terrible chemical smell emits from the mouse pad. It feels light and padded area is not too spongy. The base area of the mouse pad looks unevenly cut although I'm not sure how that it's possible. After some use of the mouse pad, my wrist smells ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections