DX » Community » Reviews » BTY Rechargeable 1.2V "3000mAh" Ni-MH AA Batteries (4-Piece)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 13 ( 72% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclausweb on 04/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Worst batteryes ever. Don`t buy them. I don`t reccomand! Buy others items with your money or just give them to a homeless, it`s much better. Very bad quality. Cons:Those batteryes are the worst posible in whole world. Please don`t buy it, them are crappy. I don`t reccom... Read more

2 1
  • posted byjozard on 03/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, they do work and power up things. For a little bit. Cons:They last for such a short time! I've been using them with my Apple keyboard and track pad, and after about a month or two they wouldn't even last a whole day(!), while a normal rechargeable battery would la... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZivBar on 03/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap price. The batteries look nice. Cons:It is not working. Waste of time and money. After charging it for 24 hours, it has very low power, not enough for any device I tested it with. I have tried charging it again, tried using any 2 battery combination but it ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypycklez on 03/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are no Pros, as the none of the batteries never worked, even when trying with different charging devices. Cons:The batteries do not even charge. No charger seemed to work with them... Also, an AA battery can only have so much layers - therefore, the max plausible... Read more

5 1
  • posted byLittletip on 03/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap. They work though. Of course you get what you pay for. The real capacity is about 1/10 of the stated, or about 300mAh. The capacity depends on how you charge it - if in high current (e.g. 1A) the battery gets "full" charged very quickly, but the use... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytsbenjy on 02/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Always usefull to save money, if all batteries works... In my case, in each pack i opened, there were 3 working batteries and a dead one. It's a bit frustrating when what you need and what you buy was 8 batteries and you just have 6 functional. Cons:in each 4-... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivomirchev on 01/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am not sure that I know something like benefit about these batteries. I am very disappointment. Cons:It is impossible that the capacity is 3000mAh. The real capacity is about 800mAh. Very bad quality. I have many of them, and every bateries are with very bad... Read more

3 1
  • posted bykarlvador on 01/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- none Cons:- very bad quality - not so cheap - small life time - not really 3000mAh OtherThoughts:I ordered those batteries a few months ago. Back then the capacity was already really low but now they don't even charge anymore. When fully charged, the device I put them... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodinaKelus on 01/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:just the price compared to other vendors Cons:small to zero capacity after charging one of the best chargers in the world It was a waste of money, unfortunately, that I could use for the treatment of a doctor = medication OtherThoughts:these batteries after th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodinaKelus on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That are not battery. Condensers? Not applicable. Cons:No capacity, it is virtually unusable! No digital camera battery, these are not mastering! Thus, the reputation of the vendor does not make. It's the opposite - disappointment shoppers! OtherThoughts:Batte... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections