DX » Community » Reviews » BTY Rechargeable 1.2V "3000mAh" Ni-MH AA Batteries (4-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
bad FAKE Really bad Muy buenas Fake rubbish
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesignar3d on 09/24/2014

pros: cargan sin ningun problema, y entregan el voltaje ofrecido 1.2 voltios, duran bastante tiempo antes de la siguiente carga, realmente son 3000 miliamperios/hora yo los uso para los vehiculos de control remoto y en algunos aparatos electronicos, creo que pedire otros dos juegos recomendado 100% Read more

Impression:Muy buenas;

0 0 0

• posted byGeoffm on 08/07/2014

The claim of 3000mah was always going to be suspect, but they are 300mAH at best - 2 photos and the digital camera runs out of power. Old zinc-carbon batteries last longer. The security Xray at the airport the other day provided the answer - they are only 1/3 full at best - the security xray machine ... Read more

Impression:Fake rubbish;

0 0 0

• posted byhaolixuanwang on 08/07/2014

typical AA rechargeable battery has capacity from 1800mAH to 2600mAH. i bought 8 of those, and tested with capacitor measurement. they are ranged from 180mAH to 300mAH , less than 10% of what manufacture claimed for. i think those are probably fake batteries. Read more

Impression:bad, totally useless;

0 0 0

• posted byIridiumSilver on 08/04/2014

Looks like a fake product. any of the batteries hold a charge. not even a tv remote can work for an hour after charged. I tried with two different charges, one been a original sony. I do not recommend this product to no one. I waited for 3 months to receive this! That is frustraiting. Read more

Impression:FAKE;

0 0 0

• posted byDeaLuisdp on 07/24/2014

BTY Rechargeable 1.2V "3000mAh" Ni-MH AA Batteries (4-Piece) Las peores pilas que he comprado, a la segunda carga dejaron de funcionar, fueron directamete a la basura, ya al recibir la caja pesaban muy poco, eran muy ligeras, se cumplieron las sospechas, es las segunda vez que me pasa con esa marca de ... Read more

Impression:Really bad;

0 0 0

• posted byclausweb on 04/06/2014

Worst batteryes ever. Don`t buy them. I don`t reccomand! Buy others items with your money or just give them to a homeless, it`s much better. Very bad quality. Those batteryes are the worst posible in whole world. Please don`t buy it, them are crappy. I don`t reccomand! Very bad quality. Worst batteryes ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byjozard on 03/25/2014

Well, they do work and power up things. For a little bit. They last for such a short time! I've been using them with my Apple keyboard and track pad, and after about a month or two they wouldn't even last a whole day(!), while a normal rechargeable battery would last a month. It would charge to 100% ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZivBar on 03/15/2014

Very cheap price. The batteries look nice. It is not working. Waste of time and money. After charging it for 24 hours, it has very low power, not enough for any device I tested it with. I have tried charging it again, tried using any 2 battery combination but it just doesn't work. Tried it with a flashlight.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypycklez on 03/09/2014

There are no Pros, as the none of the batteries never worked, even when trying with different charging devices. The batteries do not even charge. No charger seemed to work with them... Also, an AA battery can only have so much layers - therefore, the max plausible mAh is 2500. To put it simple, do NOT ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byLittletip on 03/02/2014

Very cheap. They work though. Of course you get what you pay for. The real capacity is about 1/10 of the stated, or about 300mAh. The capacity depends on how you charge it - if in high current (e.g. 1A) the battery gets "full" charged very quickly, but the use life is very short. if they are charged ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections