DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt w/ Zinc Alloy Buckle - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjannewall on 04/05/2013

Was a lot better than i thought when i purchased it, very nice finish. For the price it is a bargain. I was lucky and got the perfect lenght. Surprisingly fast delivery too, under 10 days. nothing really to report can not find anything wrong with the product, no cons. just would like to have more models ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byExGen on 04/04/2013

Good belt ,does what it should , looks preety good for the first couple of times. nice pattern and looks good. all and all preety good. feels cheap , seems more plastic than cow hide. the details are not really well made. Made out to be a belt , for every day use , not high quality so nothing fancy. ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bypeutricolor on 02/07/2013

It's a really nice belt, the quality is great. It has some black lines on the buckle that are stylish. There's a nice, really really light wave pattern. Both buckle and leather have great quality. For me it was really big. There is only 5 holes, so maybe it won't fit you. I guess for some people the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRag on 01/21/2013

Ridiculously cheap, good quality belt. Leather is soft and malleable. Looks great with either jeans or suit. Size is random. Mine came in a rather long size (115cm), but it was easy to adjust. Took me 3 minutes with a stylet. Has a discreet pattern in the leather and a not so discreet one in the buckle,... Read more

Belt Buckle

0 0 2

• posted bygrasnal on 01/16/2013

Very beautiful belt. It was a really nice surprise. The leather is from a very high quality and is very discrete, so I can use it with social dress. As informed, the size is ramdom between some measures. I was not so lucky and I got the bigger of the sizes. No worry. It was only a matter of quit the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypiteru on 01/07/2013

This is a very neat soft leather belt. There is a nice pattern on the external side, but nothing bad. I could cut the belt to my size, and punch new holes on it. Also the metal part looks very good. Not any, really. Time will tell how much it wears, but so far nothing really. It is certainly not the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypoppy44 on 12/31/2012

nice belt but not what i wanted it for. this belt was supposed to be 120cm in length but when i measured it, it was only 115cm, could not give to my husband for xmas. i am retired and find it hard to go shopping at the stores so that is why i use the internet. i am disappointed that the information about ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygeliard on 12/18/2012

decent and affordable belt. looks neat. perfect for everyday wear. the quality of the belt is good, real skin, slim, soft to the touch. Belt length can be easily adjusted, you just remove the screw near the buckle. buckle comfortable, small in size and lightweight. the belt is made simple and neat - ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjmax11 on 10/03/2012

This belt has a soft leather good quality. Especially elegant price was very good for me. Should I buy from but found it very well made leather with a buckle. A little difficult to adjust to hole has little skinny person. Disliked has little hole for skinny people can be bad. I particularly recommended ... Read more

Cinto 1 Cinto 2 Cinto 3 Cinto 4 Cinto 5 Cinto 6 Cinto 7 Cinto 8

0 0 2

• posted byGMatysek on 09/21/2012

Cena kterou já zaplatil za tento opasek je skutecne velmi príznivá. The belt is made from a nice material. I think it's really made of genuine leather. The metal buckle is strong and well made. The buckle has a very pretty drawing on material, it looks like traces of machining I did not ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections