Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byringspecies on 06/22/2014

A great, cheap gift, very stylish. As it is clamp-on, it can fit a variety of hand sizes. It also doubles as a watch and a bracelet, and being black it can go with a lot of clothing, does not irritate or heat the skin when worn. None so far, I bought it for my mother as per her choice, she loves it, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysujoam on 12/15/2013

Este reloj funciona perfectamente, es elegante y se ajusta a las caractéristicas que se indican, hasta ahora, hace dos meses que lo compré. Modelo para muñeca estrecha. Para mujer o niña. Viene empaquetado con un simple plástico de burbujas, hubiera estado mejor con más ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHiczuk on 08/02/2013

Very interesting design. Watch solidly constructed, and dozens of openings and closings bracelets do not see evidence that the paint went down. Robust design for decent money. watch looks solid, too bad it is not waterproof. It is very light, which is pleasing to women, I personally prefer heavy watches,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRudrev on 07/25/2013

I'm actually fairly impressed by the quality of watch for the money. In my opinion it is a good buy. It looks very pretty and solid. It shows time accurately. I am quiet impressed by its quality. The price is quite ok, what more can you expect from a 5 bucks watch. The glass is good. The watch has a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvgomezadan on 01/13/2012

- It's a nice watch. - It is nice on the wrist. - It's like a bracelet and attaches directly to the hand. - The color is nice and the strap is tough, does not seem to break easily. - The area looks good and needles seem harsh. - It would be nice to see some different colors. - A multi-pack would be nice.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelene7 on 07/07/2010

- Very nice design. - Comes with batttery (here the battery costs about the same as the whole watch) - Looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. - SMALL!!!! I do not have larger arms and wrists than other women, but it is to small for me. I can get it on, but it does not look good, nor does it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPGT96 on 08/14/2009

The wriststrap works a lot better than I was expecting it would from the pictures and description, it gently clamps onto the wrist without pinching. The one I received has a light-coloured face instead of the dark-coloured face pictured here... still looks good, but not as pictured. Only time will tell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharve on 07/13/2009

Really reasonably priced, if the batteries run out next year, I'll probably just buy a new one. Unique design, so my girlfriend won't run into another woman wearing an identical watch anytime soon. Cheap finish on the metal band (the caps at the open end of the braided metal band), that comes off over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaveatdx on 03/14/2009

At this price you really can't go wrong. It's a watch. It keeps time. What more do you want? OK, how about it looks nice, and seems to be appreciated by the gift recipient? There are no fiddly buckles or clasps - just push the bracelet apart and wear. It's about $5 Australian delivered? As suggested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byj1mster on 03/03/2008

Unique design, Stylish, Comfortable, Acurate so far (3 weeks), Price Finish can come off if knocked (just be careful), Slightly tricky to adjust time if you have large fingers (note where the adjusting spindle is on pictures) Wife loves it, friends want one. Would definately consider as a present for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections