Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byringspecies on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great, cheap gift, very stylish. As it is clamp-on, it can fit a variety of hand sizes. It also doubles as a watch and a bracelet, and being black it can go with a lot of clothing, does not irritate or heat the skin when worn. Cons:None so far, I bought it f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRudrev on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm actually fairly impressed by the quality of watch for the money. In my opinion it is a good buy. It looks very pretty and solid. It shows time accurately. I am quiet impressed by its quality. The price is quite ok, what more can you expect from a 5 bucks wat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvgomezadan on 01/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's a nice watch. - It is nice on the wrist. - It's like a bracelet and attaches directly to the hand. - The color is nice and the strap is tough, does not seem to break easily. - The area looks good and needles seem harsh. Cons:- It would be nice to see some differe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelene7 on 07/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very nice design. - Comes with batttery (here the battery costs about the same as the whole watch) - Looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. Cons:- SMALL!!!! I do not have larger arms and wrists than other women, but it is to small for me. I can get it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharve on 07/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really reasonably priced, if the batteries run out next year, I'll probably just buy a new one. Unique design, so my girlfriend won't run into another woman wearing an identical watch anytime soon. Cons:Cheap finish on the metal band (the caps at the open end of the bra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj1mster on 03/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Unique design, Stylish, Comfortable, Acurate so far (3 weeks), Price Cons:Finish can come off if knocked (just be careful), Slightly tricky to adjust time if you have large fingers (note where the adjusting spindle is on pictures) OtherThoughts:Wife loves it, friends wa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections